Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be focused on delivering SQL’s for the iLife Sales team. The GMM will utilize email/drip marketing, paid media (LinkedIn, etc) and will be obsessed with reviewing/optimizing campaigns and the relevant marketing channels. We need someone who is energetic, scrappy, good at project management, hitting deadlines, has a take “ownership” attitude. It’s a great opportunity with a really great team.
• Content marketing: This person will be responsible for working together with various internal stakeholders to help create a calendar for content that feeds emails, website, etc. With the help of the internal stakeholders, this person should be able to take a stab at that calendar and straw man of the content. With approval, this person should be able to identify external resources to create the content if necessary.
• Material creation: This person will work with the sales team, product team, and others etc. to identify materials/collateral that need to be created (presentations, one sheets, videos, etc), and be able to pull together requirements and manage the creation of the materials.
• Email execution: This person is (or will become) an expert with Hubspot and will utilize the system to send acquisition and re-engagement campaigns. The ultimate goal of the campaigns will be to drive SQL’s.
• Social/Paid Media: This person will manage all paid advertising. It is expected that this person has the experience (or is a quick study) on how to launch and manage campaigns across the various channels.
• Measurement: This person has to be focused on the analytics. It’s critical that every campaign is tracked and optimized for the best possible results.
• Experience with Marketing Tech is ideal
• Experience utilizing CRM systems, and project managing with email responders
• Experience with email programs
• Past experience creating a content calendar
• Content Creation experience is beneficial
• Ability to create marketing and sales materials
• Demand Gen/Digital Marketing/Retargeting: Experience in these areas would be very beneficial.
• 3-7 years experience
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll reach out to you for an initial interview.
Thank you for considering us!
iLife Technologies is a high growth insurtech startup backed by top VC’s. We democratize the access to tens of millions of quality product data, transparently to all brokers and consumers in the life insurance world, via a B2B2C SaaS model.
Our mission is to make the complex world of life insurance an easier and better place for everyone, from next-gen Amazon-like experiences for consumers, to creating the Future of Work for insurance businesses. We innovate to redefine the roles and value propositions of insurance for the betterment of our society.
iLife’s investors have backed iconic technology companies such as Uber, Netflix, Zoom, Slack, and Ring. Some of our customers liken us to Shopify for financial services. Our aim is to be the next disrupter that moves and defines an entire industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Spend less time selling life insurance and more time making money.