This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking to bring on an Affiliate Manager to join our team! This is a huge opportunity for you to work with one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and learn the ins and outs of the online business world. Over the last couple of years, our company has seen explosive growth—and there is no sign of it slowing down.
Being a location-independent full time position is one of the many benefits. You’ll be free to work anywhere in the world outside of the USA (with the exception of Colorado, Florida, or Texas). Be it the beaches in Thailand – which does have superb 4G connectivity and cheaper cost of living – or in a mountain resort in the Swiss Alps – the choice is yours.
Becoming an Affiliate Manager (AM) makes you a critical part of Empire Flippers. You will learn skills that will last you a lifetime in the online business world.
You will be responsible for vetting, onboarding and cultivating successful affiliate partnerships. You will work in tandem with referrals from other departments, while also actively building out a pipeline of potential targets to sign up as an affiliate.
You will oversee the affiliate program, continue to innovate, tweak, and ultimately expand the program and associated SOP’s. As the AM, you will keep track of all affiliates within Hubspot, routinely communicate for relationship building with affiliates, spot-check the affiliates and their referral channels, and determine the validity of any affiliate referrals.
You’ll be working closely with our marketing team where we’ll teach you the ins and outs of the online business brokerage industry, coming from years of experience. You will also be in close contact with the sales team to routinely assist them by jumping on calls with potential “big whale” partnerships to explain the affiliate program and to assist with white glove treatment.
Working as an AM would include both routine job duties as well as larger projects to tackle and implement.
Routine job requirements
- Perform due diligence on all new affiliate applicants
- Verify customer relationship with affiliate post migration on all deals
- Spot checking affiliate leads to assure program rules are being followed
- Maintaining and updating SOPs & processes
- Maintain relationships with affiliates
- Technical advisor for large sales calls with Big Whale affiliates
- Maintain CRM database of affiliates
- Transition from Hubspot legacy affiliate system to the platform driven affiliate system
- Analyzing lead sources from top performing affiliates
- Managing seasonal affiliate contests to drive more referrals
- Reviewing competitor affiliate programs
- Creating on-going database that can be referred to as program expands
- Create email nurture funnel for affiliates
- Undertake business development role to foster relationships with potential big whale affiliates
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, then click below to learn more about our company and how to apply for the position!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empire Flippers - The place to buy, sell, and invest in businesses online