Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Spot AI is upending the $30 billion video surveillance market and modernizing how businesses use video footage to get visibility into their operations, to train workers, and to ensure the safety of their teams.
With Spot AI’s plug-and-play product, customers can upgrade their physical video surveillance in just 10 minutes without changing their existing camera or networking infrastructure. With Spot’s YouTube-like dashboard, customers can instantly access all their cameras across locations with powerful features to see, search and share their video footage in real time. We’re converting weekly users of video to daily users of video.
Spot AI was founded in 2018 by engineers from Stanford University and Cisco Meraki and backed by leading venture capital investors in Silicon Valley. Spot has been growing rapidly since our first customer sale in February 2020, and today we work with industry leaders like SpaceX, Cheeseman, RAHR Malting, Geneva Pipe etc.
- We're rapidly building out product offerings as we help businesses use an entirely new dataset (video) to improve how they operate. In the process, we’re creating a new product category. Understanding and articulating how customers use and value Spot is crucial to our growth.
- We’re looking for someone to be our first product marketing hire who’ll tap into the voice of our customers and take ownership of communicating Spot to the world.
- This role is ideal for someone who’s looking to accelerate their career in product marketing by riding a new wave of technology that's changing how customers value their video surveillance -- from one-time hardware purchases to an ongoing software licenses.
- You’ll report to the Co-founder + VP of Growth and work cross-functionally across GTM, Product and Customer Success.
- You’ll build positioning + messaging that can resonate with our audiences and differentiate Spot in a noisy market. You’ll convert this into assets that will be used across our GTM execution.
- You’ll engage with customers to understand how they use Spot to drive business value. You’ll develop case studies and content across a variety of mediums.
- You’ll work closely with the Product team and own GTM launches of product releases, build messaging and collateral to communicate value to our customers.
What Excites You
- Refining and communicating the voice of the customer and creating a new product category.
- Getting to define the voice of the company at a very early stage company.
- The idea that in a few years, video will be as popular a tool with businesses as it is with consumers.
- A cross functional role that allows you to work with various organizations like GTM, Sales, Product and Customer Success to drive outcomes.
- High velocity work environment with a constant stream of new product releases and new customers.
What Excites Us
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Powerful storytellers. Deep empathy for customers coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and synthesize key customer insights and to communicate that across mediums
- Demonstrated scrappiness and ability to thrive in a fast paced autonomous work environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, ability to learn and a can-do attitude
- Undergraduate degree; Technical background is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.