Account-Based Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Account Based Marketing (ABM) Manager
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
To support the next phase of hypergrowth, Salsify is seeking a talented Account Based Marketing Manager to work with our strategic accounts -- some of the most iconic brands in the world. You’ll join a lively bunch of Revenue Marketers who are committed to building high-quality pipeline while having fun along the way. Our fearless leaders and cross-functional stakeholders are excited to invest in ABM, so it’s the perfect time to join Salsify, get your hands dirty, and build an ABM strategy that can scale for years to come.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and contact information here: https://forms.gle/z31PuKGLpM9uK2pG6.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Showcase your ABM expertise: Develop and implement a 1:1 ABM strategy to build and accelerate pipeline for enterprise accounts
- Engage your audience with creativity and personalization: Develop messaging and value propositions that will resonate with target accounts and personas
- Be a trusted partner: Collaborate with sales, content, design, product marketing, demand generation, commerce strategy, marketing operations, and internal Salsify executives to execute high-touch, multi-faceted campaigns through channels like email, paid media, events, and direct mail
- Utilize the latest ABM technology: Identify new areas of opportunity to engage and target accounts including but not limited to ABM technology, intent data, display advertising, and strategy workshops
- Leverage data and KPIs to drive decisions: Manage budget and review campaign performance to measure success and ROI
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Experience in demand generation and account based marketing at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation tools and account based marketing tools e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Sendoso, Engagio, Demandbase, 6Sense, Terminus, Uberflip
- Clear, organized communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ambition to make a strong impact on hypergrowth revenue generation
- Creative ideas that stand out from the status quo
- Deep understanding of the complexity of verticals and personas
- Proven success working alongside sales teams to drive pipeline through inbound and outbound activity
- Analytical mindset that is comfortable with revenue generation KPIs, with a grasp on measuring account engagement, campaign performance and pipeline development
What We Have for You:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Salsify helps the world's biggest brands win on the digital shelf