Field Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Wiley, Invesco, and the Emmys.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 175 employees. We’re a global team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the USA; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your New Team
Your new team is a motivated, collaborative, and innovative bunch. They’re designers, brand managers, content managers, and everyone who’s involved in the creative space – a group from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Outside of work they're parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies, and so much more.
You’ll lead and drive Frontify’s team of international Field Marketing professionals to fill pipelines and meet revenue targets. All the while, you’ll set the standard that’ll define the future collaboration between the marketing and sales teams on regional campaign executions. With our Field Marketing Manager, you’ll manage all field marketing activities in America and identify regional opportunities. You’ll also collaborate with our Account Based Marketing (ABM) Expert to implement ABM programs.
You’ll build up our Field Marketing team to be best-in-class, bring in new channels that’ll help us show presence further down the funnel, and take Frontify to the next level. Does that sound like the right next challenge for you? We’re looking forward to meeting you.
- You have 6+ years of marketing experience in the software or SaaS space – with proven team leadership experience.
- You have a track record of successfully developing and growing pipelines through innovative field marketing programs.
- You have excellent analytical skills and can track the returns on your marketing efforts to deliver actionable insights on marketing performance.
- You know how to turn market-specific feedback into action.
- You have hands-on experience with popular marketing and sales automation tools.
- You’ve been involved in all aspects of marketing: Strategy, sales enablement, and demand generation.
- You’re comfortable handling multiple different projects at once with your proven organizational and project management skills.
- Your friends would describe you as an excellent communicator, collaborative, and a leader of people.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We’re a community, one that’ll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your CV and some nice words: We’ll get back to you within a week.
- Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
- Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team, discuss the role, potentially showcase your skills, and get a feel for the great time that’s awaiting you.
- Virtual Half-a-Day: Meet people from all over Frontify, prepare a task, and really get a feel for our culture.
- Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.
Your application has been successfully submitted.