Enterprise Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An Introduction to Forage
At Forage, we believe that talent is evenly distributed, but opportunity is not. We want to build a world where every student has the opportunity to build vital career skills and industry knowledge for free, and in so doing, give everyone the chance to discover and land their dream job.
Today, millions of candidates explore Forage virtual experiences to learn more about the unique and compelling work companies have to offer. Hundreds of firms (e.g. Goldman Sachs, BCG, JPMorgan, Accenture) around the world currently showcase their work and career paths on Forage. Our global reach means we can make a direct impact on the world’s future workforce in ways no other company can.
This is a rare opportunity to lead a critical function in a fast-growing mission-orientated start-up with a global presence backed by world-class investors including Lightspeed Ventures, Y-Combinator, FundersClub, SemperVirens, Arizona State University and others.
We’re hiring an Enterprise Product Marketing Manager to help bring our products and features to market more effectively. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you will work with our marketing, product, client experience and sales teams to deliver clear insights and compelling messaging, materials and campaigns that build and differentiate our brand, accelerate our selling cycles, and drive adoption of our new innovations.
This is a visible and demanding role. Our marketing shapes the direction of our industry as well as our business. Our market, product, competition and business are all constantly evolving.
- Buyer and user insights – You’ll gather and distill market intelligence to help us understand our customer’s journey as well as their problems, behaviors and attitudes. You’ll use those insights to identify opportunities to create and improve our marketing and selling content, thought leadership, events, PR and analyst relations.
- Competitive and industry analysis – You’ll become one of Forage’s go-to experts on our competition and industry dynamics. Then you’ll leverage that skill-set to create and maintain tools that help our teams communicate how our solutions are different and better – tools like battle cards and points-of-view on big trends.
- Product positioning – You’ll use all those customer and competitive insights to craft messaging that excites our buyers and differentiates our solutions by helping people understand Forage’s features, use cases and benefits. Then you’ll put it to work across our marketing, sales and client experience teams, delivering documentation, training, and Q&As.
- Liaison between sales and product - You’ll be the conduit and triage point between customer feedback to our sales team and our product team and a key player in steering the product roadmap.
- Go-to-market –You will own GTM planning, project management, and execution and will work with our design, technical, marketing, sales and client service teams to create content needed to generate and accelerate business opportunities (e.g. web site copy, sales collateral, blog posts, presentations, use cases briefs, etc.). And you’ll manage communications campaigns to bring new solutions to market.
- Continuous improvement and innovation – You will also establish and track relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and communicate our team’s impact. And you’ll help build repeatable processes and tools for launching new product features, and responding to customer expectations and competitive threats.
- 4-8 years of experience in product marketing or product management (or a related role)
- Excellent writing, communication, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong interest in technology and business / marketing strategy
- Passion for talent, education or workplace technology
- Independent, driven and flexible; this is a distributed, fast moving team
- Experience in HRTech, specifically talent oriented solutions
- Experience in building GTM for new categories
Why work at Forage?
Forage is a small but dynamic team of builders who are passionate about equipping people with the skills to find their dream job. We are a global team, based in offices (and home offices) across Australia, the US and the UK.
Working in our team includes the following benefits:
- 20 days of paid vacation leave
- Generous equity incentive program
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan
- Top-tier medical, vision, and dental plan for you and your dependents
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA)
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to employee assistance program
- Opportunity to join strategic initiatives such as diversity, equity and inclusion committee
- Access to education fund for professional development
We celebrate diversity and we want people of all backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences to join our team. You’ll fit in at Forage if you’re different; if you stand out from the crowd; if you have a unique perspective. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
At Forage, we are proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all. Even if you feel like you only have some of the qualities outlined in a Forage job description but you still feel like you are the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply. We do not discriminate based upon gender, race, ethnicity, religion, color, age, religion, disabilities, sexual orientation, or other applicable characteristics. Employment decisions are purely based on qualifications, skills, and business needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Brigde the Gap Between University and the Worforce