This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly Brand Management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 175 employees. We’re an international team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the US; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Living our brand concerns everyone in an organization. So everyone at Frontify is in your team. In practice, however, you'll team up with our Head of Brand and our creatives. You'll take care of our growing brand and provide valuable insight for our sophisticated platform in collaboration with Product, Marketing, Enterprise Sales, Customer Success, and Employee Success.
Managing the Brand Management brand. Doesn't that sound great? It's our aim to make more people know of and, eventually, love Frontify. We want people to be aware of who we are and create compelling experiences that lead to a positive brand image. As a matter of fact, that's what we're all about. That's why the Brand Team contributes to keeping our product best in class. With your knowledge of managing brands and passion for exploring new trends and technologies, you'll help make our product the most comprehensive brand management business tool out there.
You'll drive the Brand Management topic in general. Your rich experience and genuine enthusiasm will convince the world – including us – that Brand Management is a highly valuable business tool; ultimately, you'll inspire colleagues and customers to become brand professionals themselves. You understand that brand management is about more than providing guidelines, and you're eager to talk and write about more exciting topics. Your energetic and fresh approach leads to exciting surprises that strengthen our brand.
- You have around 10 years of experience working with meaningful and appealing brands.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and networking is in your nature.
- You understand branding is all about people, and you like engaging others.
- You have a curious mind and love to stay up to date with the latest developments in Brand Management.
- You understand how meaningful storytelling is – ideally you have copywriting experience.
- You enjoy “getting your hands dirty” and dare rethinking conventional concepts.
- You are authentic, efficient, curious, surprising, and always honest.
- You are driven to spread your passion for branding and share your expertise with your colleagues and the world.
- You’re proficient in English (C2).
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We’re a community, one that’ll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your CV and some nice words: We’ll get back to you within a week.
- Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
- Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team, discuss the role, potentially showcase your skills, and get a feel for the great time that’s awaiting you.
- Virtual Half-a-Day: Meet people from all over Frontify, prepare a task, and really get a feel for our culture.
- Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.
Your application has been successfully submitted.