Sr Manager, B2B Integrated Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing to join our dynamic fast-paced Marketing team. The Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing will unlock differential consumer insights, draft compelling creative briefs, develop go-to-market integrated marketing plans, orchestrate tight integration across cross-functional teams, manage launch timelines, and set KPIs to measure campaign effectiveness. This role will solely be focused on our Partner Network (PN) business (B2B2C) where we are working on expanding our clear aligner offerings to more club members through increased distribution in the dental channel. Through each stage of the funnel, you’ll tell compelling stories and guide our audience through the sales journey. Key to success is identifying priority metrics, gathering qualitative feedback, and building a healthy feedback loop through a predictable pipeline with our experienced sales team.
Unlock Differential Consumer & Partner (I.e. Dentist) Insights
· Partner with the insights team to develop research that will inform our marketing strategy
· Champion the voice of the consumer/partner and distill consumer/partner truths into compelling insights
· Leverage your knowledge of B2B product marketing to build competitive intelligence, customer insights, category trends and thought leadership.
Develop & Execute Go-to-Market Plans
- Establish the go-to-market vision, marketing strategy and model for Partner Network and communicate that vision and strategy across the organization
· Initiate briefs, work with creative teams to ensure they are inspired by briefs to deliver compelling ideas
· Partner with channel teams (paid media, communications, CRM, digital experience) to ensure alignment on the overarching marketing objective / strategy and help execute our go-to-market plan
Orchestrate Tight Integration Across Internal and External Stakeholders
· Work closely with Dental Service Organization (DSO) partners and marketing stakeholders to build, measure, and pivot marketing strategy for expansion in this space
· Influence integrated concepting across channels to ensure we’re delivering the best, biggest, and most effective ideas
· Drive definition of assets to activate campaigns with channels teams and project management team to guide creative/production
· Serve as key liaison for integrated marketing between channel teams and the Partner Network team
· Identify business opportunities or issues and champion solutions for them – partnering with other key cross functional stakeholders across the organization to get the work done (i.e. supply chain, legal, sales, etc)
Manage Budget & Launch Timelines
· Own annual and quarterly planning for evergreen and campaign initiatives
· Track channel teams go live dates and management of go-to-market plans
· Own and update one integrated launch / activation timeline with all key activities from each channel team
· Partner with finance to keep track of the Partner Network marketing budget
Set KPIs & Measure Effectiveness Post-Mortem
· Outline KPIs that are specific, measurable, time bound, and tied to business objective at the beginning of each campaign
· Build hypotheses to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to optimizing user experiences throughout the funnel
· Define marketing contribution to sales pipeline metrics, leveraging historic activities / metrics to propose KPI benchmarks
· Drive alignment across the organization on the KPI scorecard before campaign launch
· Lead post-mortem review of all key activities that Integrated Marketing team has led, including grading results against defined KPI scorecard
· Work with analytics team to develop dashboards that can track the progress of campaigns and promotions in real time as well as afterwards
It will really make us smile if you have…
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or related field.
· 7-12years of B2B marketing experience
· Excellent writing, editing, and communications skills
· Organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to learn technical processes quickly
· Comfortable becoming an expert in digital media and answer questions directly and quickly
· Ability to look at data/numbers to see trends and make recommendations
· Experience in the health and/or beauty industry is a plus
· Experience working on a B2B business is a plus
· A sense of humor and passion for making people smile
Benefits of joining the club:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· 401K with match
· Aligner and Whitening Benefit
· Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn’t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out https://smiledirectclub.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SmileDirectClub makes at home teeth straightening easier than ever for 60% less than braces. Get your smile journey started from the comfort of home t...