Inbound Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking to work with really bright people who respect you for your contributions and your character? We hire the best people for each position and embrace qualified, resilient, and responsible remote staff, regardless of location. If this opportunity screams, that’s me! – we should talk.
SmartBug’s remote Specialist, Inbound Marketing role leads the execution of our client’s marketing strategy and plans, working to exceed client expectations - on schedule and on budget. The Specialist, Inbound Marketing work with writers and designers, source content, and create compelling offers while ensuring SmartBug and their clients are in complete alignment.
We’re looking for responsible, accountable, and driven marketers who want to be a long-term, respected contributor to our team. Throughout your time as a remote Specialist, Inbound Marketing, you will apply introductory to advanced inbound strategies and tactics, be stretched, and grow professionally at a fast pace and work hand in hand with team members to create revenue-impacting inbound marketing programs.
- Working alongside the Manager, Inbound Marketing to help generate client revenue growth.
- Producing high quality work that exceeds client expectations
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinating with the strategist to provide the client weekly status updates
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating the client on process, execution best practices, or technology
- Staying up-to-date with trends to help identify opportunities for the client
- Communicating opportunities to improve the client experience with SmartBug leadership
- Ensuring Teamwork dates & 90-day plan are kept up-to-date
- Ensuring their own time is accurately logged to Teamwork to gather project and deliverable cost/value
- Properly communicating requirements and coordinating with SmartBug creative and development resources
- Practice your craft by contributing to SmartBug Media’s blog and social media presence
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship is required
- 5+ years experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media
- Journalism and/or strong writing skills are required
- Inbound certification or HubSpot certification a plus
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively based on customer requirements
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound marketing
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Understanding of major social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Basic knowledge of email marketing best practices and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and Internet marketing developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver Intelligent Inbound® marketing for revenue growth.