Demand Generation Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As our Demand Generation Specialist, you posses expertise and passion for driving strategy, planning and execution of integrated inbound, outbound and cross-sell marketing campaigns that enable you to reach and exceed your marketing KPIs and revenue targets. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the alignment with the sales teams in the development and execution of a go-to-market strategy that enables us to fill the sales funnel with new marketing leads and converts these leads to new sales opportunities.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Build & execute an annual strategic and tactical demand plan creating leverage and efficiency across markets, driving greater marketing ROI, and managing within the constraints of a budget
- Drives active awareness of the PerfectServe brand, messaging, and positioning through marketing programs including but not limited to PR, thought leadership, industry tradeshow/sponsorship, local events, inbound and outbound marketing tactics and cross-sell programs
- Launches ABM programs targeting strategic prospect accounts to engagement multiple personas and drive conversions through the funnel
- Build custom campaigns for each stage of the funnel; learning what tactics and content drives conversions.
- Engages in an active feedback loop with the global marketing leadership team, other Demand Marketing and the Marketing Team as a whole
- Work with global marketing team to improve the quality and effectiveness of integrated inbound and outbound programs with a focus on learning and driving continual improvements to business results
- Partner with content and product teams in the content creation process from ideation through production that can be leveraged within our inbound, outbound, social, customer and nurture programs
- Align with Customer Marketing in the creation and execution of programs, tactics and communications that enable us to expand our customer relationships and drive cross-sell activity
- Optimize our lead nurturing processes through digital, email, content, and social channels
- Assess and own performance management of our demand tactics analyzing the ROI of our investments, projection of lead volumes and communication of the results with both sales and marketing
- Partner with Global Marketing (Demand, Content, Marketing Automation, Digital and Customer), PR & Communications, Employee Communications, Sales, Field Ops, Sales Enablement and Product Management
- You’re passionate about driving results thru inbound, outbound and customer marketing and understand the tight alignment needed with different teams
- Creativity to design engaging campaigns and tactics
- Sense of humor and willingness to take risks and potentially fail and learn from these failings
- Experience with managing and executing both inbound and outbound demand generation programs
- Experience with web marketing, SEO and content creation and optimization for online lead generation and conversion
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to lead by example and work collaboratively to achieve cross-team objectives
- Small and medium business marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications or equivalent experience, MBA Preferred
- At least 5 years of previous marketing experience with at least 1-2 years in an B2B marketing capacity
- Knowledge of the Sirius Decisions Waterfall and related terminology: marketing-qualified lead (MQL), sales-qualified lead (SQL), etc.
PerfectServe offers unified healthcare communication solutions to help physicians, nurses, and care team members provide exceptional patient care. PerfectServe’s cloud-based solutions enhance patient safety and reduce provider burnout by automating workflows, speeding time to treatment, optimizing shift schedules, empowering nurse mobility, and engaging patients in their own care.
Your application has been successfully submitted.