Corporate Communications Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of communications and public relations experience at a B2B technology company (or agency). Experience with employer branding and internal comms a plus.
What you will do:
- Execute on communications programs that elevate the company
- Support in leading agency team, ensuring they are set up for success to deliver on goals
- Manage profile-raising initiatives for executives, including identifying speaking engagements, preparing briefing materials, and staffing media interviews
- Build and support existing relationships with third-party advocates
- Collaborate with product marketing, customer marketing, and content marketing to connect the dots
- Support day-to-day internal and external communication needs
- Collaborate with People Success on internal comms and employer brand initiatives
- Track and report on goals to effectively measure the impact of our awareness programs and strategies
- 3 to 5 years of experience in corporate or marketing communications at a high-growth B2B technology company (or agency)
- Natural storyteller who can take complex topics and make them easy to digest
- Strategic problem-solver; intelligent and creative
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; obsessed with attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and interact with key internal stakeholders including LogicGate executives and marketing peers, as well as external media agencies and partners
- Well-informed about innovation in media and PR
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Marketing preferred
What we have to offer:
- A regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross-functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in the first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
- Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
Your application has been successfully submitted.