Vice President of Performance Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Nexa:
For over 30 years, Nexa has been a leading provider of 24/7/365 services to over 5,000 companies across the US through its three brands: Nexa, Alert Communications, and MainLine Telecommunications (collectively “Nexa”). Our services include phone answering, live chat, text, message taking, lead generating, lead qualification, web lead response, and email to clients in legal, healthcare, home & commercial services, as well as other professional industries. We leverage proprietary technology to integrate into customers’ software applications, creating a sticky value-add service.
The VP of Performance Marketing will optimize and scale growth marketing programs, while consistently generating and testing new strategies. The VP of Performance Marketing will develop and execute on strategies that lead to the generation of new leads and consumers through online and offline marketing campaigns. The VP of Performance Marketing will lead the entire performance marketing function in terms of all acquisition marketing, strategy management, execution, as well as optimization across channels. This leader will responsible for the business’s day-to-day tactical and strategic operations in all performance and growth marketing channels and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop the vision for all performance marketing at Nexa, inclusive of email, PPC, SEM, display, social, and other growth campaigns.
• Establish strategic initiatives to achieve the performance marketing goals.
• Oversee performance marketing programs with a focus on core metrics, testing & optimization.
• Communicate & share KPIs, trends, insights, and challenges across the organization.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to lower CAC and increase conversions across all performance marketing channels.
• Recommend with business cases, what new value propositions should be built, what new channel or partnership opportunities should be explored.
• Drive continuous improvement through structured and rigorous optimization of creatives and messaging across all channels.
• Thoughtfully lead forecasting of new customers and marketing budgets.
• Define and drive the roadmap for marketing analytics that supports performance marketing in accomplishing its goals.
• Present to Board of Directors upon direction of the Chief Executive Officer
• Assist in due diligence of performance-based marketing programs at prospective acquisition targets
• Own the relationship with all performance marketing vendors & agencies.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added as needed.
• 10+ years of digital/performance marketing experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, business or a related field
• A passionate leader with a drive to test and win
• An effective communicator who knows how to build teams and inspire team members to output their best work and seek collaboration to drive toward common goals
• Deep understanding and proven track record of managing acquisition and retention focused campaigns, strategies and benchmarks
• Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze complex data to make meaningful and actionable decisions
• Experience working in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, email marketing, building customer lists, and other performance marketing tools.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments/testing
• Advanced Excel and financial management skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nexa is the leading provider of tech-enabled omnichannel services for businesses of all sizes across the USA.