Senior Demand Generation Manager
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
We are looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You will play a critical role in the growth of Catalyst, owning our demand generation strategy and partnering with the broader GTM team to execute on it. This is a high-impact role with a focus on lead and pipeline growth via integrated campaigns, inbound marketing, lead nurturing, and Account-Based Marketing. This role reports to the Head of Marketing and is a great opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their marketing career at a fast-growing enterprise software startup.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and iterate on long-term demand generation strategy and launch campaigns that drive Catalyst toward pipeline targets
- Analyze Catalyst’s marketing and sales data to understand key levers of demand generation and growth opportunities
- Own and optimize Catalyst’s ABM efforts, working closely with Sales, RevOps, and Community to penetrate accounts and accelerate the sales cycle
- Monitor demand generation trends (leads, account penetration, pipeline, etc.) and report to leadership and GTM teams on findings as well as recommended actions
- Partner with SDR Manager and RevOps to define lead lifecycle, lead follow-up SLAs, and ensure proper visibility into pipeline via reporting/dashboards
- Partner with SDR Manager to strategize and execute on demand generation and ABM campaigns
- Work with Design and rest of Marketing team to ideate, launch, test, and optimize landing page, ads, email campaigns that convert
- Identify opportunities to grow top of funnel contact list and define and execute on nurture marketing strategy to build relationships with prospects via content and community
- Partner with Product Marketing, Community, and Content to ensure alignment between demand generation and broader team efforts/goals
- Experiment with integrated marketing strategies across all facets of digital marketing, in-person events, chatbots, ABM, gifting, etc. to grow pipeline and engage prospects
- Manage strategy and execution of performance marketing and digital advertising for Catalyst
What You’ll Need
- You have 5+ years experience in demand or have relevant experience in B2B SaaS
- You understand demand generation, performance marketing and ABM, and know how to launch programs that support revenue goals
- You understand demand generation reporting, attribution, and how to use Salesforce to monitor impact to leads and pipeline
- You are an effective speaker, writer, and presenter
- You are results-oriented and data-driven
- You like to have fun (our marketing mantra is “the more ridiculous the better”)
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Catalyst is an intuitive and flexible Customer Success Platform built by CS Leaders for CS teams, backed by the world's leading investors.