Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Title: Content Marketing Manager
Reports To: SVP - Marketing
Location: Chicago, IL
For more than 19+ years, Redwood Logistics has been helping move businesses forward by connecting our clients to winning strategies. Redwood is a next-generation leader in third-party logistics. We focus brilliant minds, technology services, and performance excellence to modernize your supply chain. Your business was never designed to be ordinary. Your logistics partner shouldn’t be either.
See for yourself why The Chicago Tribune has named Redwood Logistics a Top Workplace for several years running!
As Redwood’s Content Marketing Manager, you will be developing integrated marketing communications plans and content for promotional collateral to drive awareness and advocacy across various audiences. This includes creating and distributing content for enterprise sales organization, channel partners, investor audiences, and executive-level thought leadership editorial placement.
· Develop and execute on our editorial calendar to meet thought leadership and demand generation goals.
· Contribute daily to creating and producing content such as sales one-pagers, white papers, webinars and video scripts.
· Help bring the story to life in sales presentations and other sales collateral.
· Rigorously measure, test, and experiment with new content ideas.
· Develop and execute campaigns across various communication channels (including marketing automation, events and contributed content).
· 3+ years of experience as a content marketer in B2B space, ideally with a technical or logistics industry.
· Strong writing, editing, and visual storytelling skills. Your work will appear in our blog, website, webinars, and sales presentations, among other formats.
· Marketing automation experience (Pardot preferred)
· Naturally curious, with a journalistic eye for an original story angle.
· Familiar with SEO and social marketing tactics
· Organized, deadline-driven, and effective at managing projects.
· Culture of unlimited growth with new positions and departments created regularly to support our growing customer base
· Paid maternity and paternity leave policies
· Medical, dental, vision and 401k plans (with match)
· Flexible-spending, mass transit and dependent care plans
· Health savings account, with company contribution
· Short-term, long-term and life insurance policies subsidized by company
· Cell phone discounts; reduced fees for health and fitness clubs
· Additional benefits including pet insurance, accident care and more
· Competitive referral bonus program
· Competitive PTO plans, with extra floating holiday and time off to volunteer
· Fundraising and volunteer opportunities to give back to our local and national communities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connect to Win