Growth Manager - Account Based Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
parcelLab, the leading Operations Experience platform, is growing internationally, and fast! We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for a full-time Growth Manager - Account Based Marketing to join our Marketing Team based out of the Northeast of the US.
You will be responsible for shaping the growth strategy, helping define new ways of acquiring customers and devising opportunities for optimisation on an on-going basis. Furthermore, you'll conceptualise, build, and execute growth initiatives focused on increasing acquisition and engagement, all the while optimising our paid media budget and performance against targets.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for digital & offline account-based marketing execution, IP targeting, project management, reporting & tracking
- Manage and delivering several ABM campaigns
- Manage automation tools such as Zapier and others
- Collaboration with the team on all growth initiatives
- Creatively integrate existing efforts on brand building and content into your growth strategy
- Keep up to date with industries best practices and monitor competitors' growth activities and other innovative approaches
- Work collaboratively with other teams to ensure our sales team are attracting the right quality leads
- Run well-planned, synchronised campaigns leveraging multiple channels in collaboration with other Squads
- Manage weekly reports
What you need to succeed:
- Extensive growth experience working in a similar e-commerce tech-driven environment
- Successfully managed ABM campaigns
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the latest ABM tools, techniques and approaches
- Know your way around budgets and managing and reporting against them
- Confident of using Excel or Sheets daily
- Able to successfully implement and maintain marketing automation tool
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas
- You are thriving in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong desire to contribute to the success of parcelLab
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Approximately 3+ years’ experience in a Growth Marketing role
- Proven experience delivering business growth through performance marketing
- Strong data analysis skills
- LinkedIn Ads experience
- Native or bilingual in German or French
Perks & Benefits:
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- As a digital first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you
- Keep growing with our online language courses, company training program, professional development budgets and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants and more)
- Stay grounded with our free weekly yoga and meditation classes
- Medical, vision and dental insurance and a 401k with employer matching
- Flexible working arrangements and generous PTO allowances
- Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team, which consists not only of colleagues, but future friends
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 500+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London, Paris and New York, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over three million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around seven million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 30 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people very day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities...