Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
Replicant is building the world's first autonomous contact center that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone using voice AI. You can think of Replicant Voice as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise customers can eliminate hold times, manage unpredictable call volumes, and give agents time back to resolve high empathy cases with a new, human + AI operating model.
If you’re excited by AI and human-to-machine communications and want to make an impact with great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. In the last year we've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 100x, and was named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager of Revenue Operations to join our rapidly growing company and build out the Revenue Operations function from the ground up!
Although the position reports into marketing, the Sr. Manager of Revenue Operations will work with marketing, sales and other executives, including the CEO, to better understand and improve the key drivers of our business. The Sr. Manager will build and manage our Marketing tech stack, conduct analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company, and optimize our campaign processes to make our team more efficient and effective. Your role requires both strategic planning and tactical execution, and involves close collaboration across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Reporting & Analysis: Help identify key KPIs for the business. Develop and manage the processes for monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of GTM initiatives. Leverage data to improve the impact and efficiency of our programs- including digital channels such as advertising. Field ad hoc requests for analysis and reporting across the Marketing, Sales and the broader executive team.
- ABM Strategy: Work cross-functionally to help build and operationalize a tiered target account list for our Account-Based Marketing strategy.
- Sales & Marketing Alignment: work closely with the marketing and SDR teams to help establish rules and processes for inbound and outbound lead flow, maintain account/contact hygiene and support account planning across the marketing, sales and CS teams.
- Database Management: Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and work with sales team to establish best practices around data cleansing and hygiene.
- Marketing Technology Stack: Evaluate existing technology stack and recommend key marketing systems to generate interest, prioritize follow-up, and report on performance, including the implementation of a Marketing Automation System.
- Budgeting: Define and own the budgeting process for the Marketing team.
What You'll Bring
- Analytical: You are able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Business-oriented: You like working with data and insights, and you pair that with your understanding of the broader business to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to better support company objectives.
- Organized: You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Passionate about technology: You are keen to learn about how things work and are not afraid to dig into the nitty gritty details of our technology stack.
- A team player: This role will collaborate with every member of the Marketing team, as well as Sales, Finance and the executive team.
- Experience: BA/BS or equivalent working experience, with at least 5 years experience in a marketing operations or sales operations related role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world's first conversational AI platform that makes self-service possible over the phone