Content Marketing Manager REMOTE
Breakthrough and our community of pioneering PT private practice owners are united by the purpose of helping people in pain get back to normal naturally through Physical Therapy and other natural solutions instead of unnecessary pain medication or surgery.
Breakthrough is the leader in business growth for Physical Therapy private practices through marketing services and business coaching. Our clients have an average annual practice growth rate of 33%. Every month, our system drives over 10,000 direct access patients into our member practices.
Our people are the heart and soul of our success. We are passionate, dedicated, and driven. Our teammates have the grit to get things done in ambiguous environments, the teamwork drive to put the team ahead of self, and the desire to continue to learn and grow throughout their careers.
If you are passionate about helping people get back to health naturally, and you love to work for a driven company, we want to talk to you!
From webinars and virtual summits to written content and a thriving podcast, content fuels our growth strategy.
We are looking for rockstar Content Marketing Manager who can build upon a solid foundation to create a complete lifecycle strategy.
As a Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for end-to-end content management and distribution. You will leverage both existing content (much of which is untapped) and produce new content to build brand and create demand.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing team who loves and values the role content plays in the overall business strategy.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to increase demand and drive customer engagement.
- Develop and manage owned and earned content distribution strategy.
- Plan and produce content to increase existing thought leadership and educate prospects on our brand and product. Forms of content can include long and short-form blog posts, ebooks, guides, white papers, case studies, webinars, and podcast episodes.
- Grow subscriber-base for our thriving podcast, Grow Your Practice Podcast with Chad Madden.
- Collaborate across functions and silos to create an editorial process and content strategy that supports multiple teams.
- Develop and implement a social media calendar as a portion of the content distribution strategy.
- Speak with customers and prospects to better understand our core audience and create relevant content.
- 4+ years of content marketing experience
- B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Someone who starts with the customer in-mind
- Strong writing skills with the ability to craft long-form content as well as "punchy" copy.
- Solid understanding of on and off-page SEO principles.
- An understanding of keyword research, internal and external linking, backlinks etc.
- Understand how to leverage Linkedin and Facebook to distribute content and grow an audience.
- Experience creating and executing a content distribution strategy
- Proficient in Hubspot or Marketo
- Project management skills and attention to detail
You will be part of a transformative company. Our mission is to help people in pain get back to normal naturally (instead of overusing pharmaceuticals or getting unnecessary surgery).
Other Awesome Benefits About This Opportunity
- Completely virtual. We don’t have an office (and never have). We care about your results and impact on the business and want our team to live and work wherever they want.
- We have an amazing team of incredibly driven people who are constantly learning, growing, and encouraging one another.
- Amazing benefits, including healthcare, matching 401K, and shares in our employee stock ownership trust.
Our Values = Your Values:
This is for you only if you align with our values:
GRIT: You are passionate and purpose driven. You are relentless in your pursuits despite failure.
Beginner’s Mind: While you come with an abundance of experience you lust for constructive feedback with our partner ecosystem and employees of all skill levels.
Elevate Others: You have empathy and understanding of other people. You appreciate others being real with you so you can grow.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
"We help people in pain get back to normal naturally"