Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Recapped is a disruptive new sales acceleration solution helping modern teams collaborate with their clients through the entire customer journey. We help sales and customer success teams streamline their sales cycle, ensure mutual accountability, and deliver an amazing customer experience.
Recapped was awarded most promising sales tech in 2020 by CIOReview, and is backed by world class investors. We are proudly rated the category leader by Capterra, G2 Crowd and used by some of the most sophisticated modern teams in the world.
Join the ground floor as our first marketing hire with potential to build and lead a rapidly expanding team. You'll enjoy a challenging environment with meaningful equity stake, and opportunity to build the next category winner in sales collaboration.
What We’re Looking For
We’re hiring an amazing Growth Marketing Manager to help drive demand and educate the market about Recapped's platform.
As a founding team member of our marketing team, you will be responsible for all aspects of growth and marketing (including product marketing, content strategy, paid acquisition, and more). You will work closely with Sales to strategize, develop and drive programs, content and tactics that tell the Recapped story, show value to our customers and prospects, and ultimately help grow the business.
Your primary responsibility will be to accelerate Recapped's thought leadership by developing strategic content, paid campaigns, and experimenting with outside-of-the-box growth hacking initiatives. Your efforts will help ensure Recapped is positioned as the leader and originator of the Sales Collaboration space.
This is a high-impact role where you'll have to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed. Prior experience in market research and an analytical mind are required.
Your Typical Day Includes
- Collaborate with the leadership team on product roadmap, customer feedback, and go-to-market
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market, including buyer personas, key uses cases, and customer needs
- Help our sales team by supporting big strategic deals and delivering top quality sales assets across a variety of mediums (decks, one-pagers, videos, internal tear sheets or scripts, etc.)
- Build out our paid marketing and social campaigns to drive traffic and leads
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to align initiatives that require customer support - beta programs, referrals and references
- Serve as head content writer and drive our content evolution and optimization strategy
- Anything and everything to help contribute to the team’s main goal of maximizing qualified opportunities and building our brand.
Opportunity at Recapped
- Opportunity to join the ground floor and a generous equity and compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO and company-organized volunteer days
- Company and team outings (once it's safe to do so!)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Sales Collaboration Platform