Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Matter Made is a B2B marketing agency accelerating growth for Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing B2B SaaS and Tech companies like Loom, Hopin, and Calm for Business. We are a fast-growing team that is remote-first. We embrace a flexible work schedule and career development is a core value.
We are searching for a talented Demand Generation Manager to support a Director of Demand Generation with our client engagements at Matter Made. The right fit will have experience building and executing revenue-generating programs.
You have experience executing paid campaigns in channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads. You’re good at performing audience research to develop new campaign ideas and enjoy staying tip-of-the-spear with best practices in demand generation. You will work directly with C-Suite leadership at companies backed by some of the top VCs in the valley (Sequoia, Bessemer, Kleiner, etc).
You will own all paid campaign execution to drive growth and demand. You’ll collaborate with the Director of Demand Generation to report on the success of marketing programs. You’ll own writing and building email marketing campaigns. You want to build and you want to make an impact.
- 4+ years paid campaign execution and management experience in channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads, preferably in B2B SaaS/Tech
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance
- Familiarity with MAPs like Hubspot & Marketo, CRM’s like Salesforce, and most popular ESPs
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experienced in and comfortable with copywriting
- Previous experience in a B2B startup environment and/or agency
- Comfortable managing multiple projects
- Premium health, dental, and vision benefits; 100% paid employee, 50% for dependents
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Employer-sponsored 401k
- Performance Bonuses
- Company Charity Contribution Program
- Professional development/wellness stipend
- Home office stipend
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The secret team behind some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in tech. Building tomorrow's Decacorns.