Director of Demand Gen
Matter Made is a B2B marketing agency accelerating growth for Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing B2B SaaS and Tech companies like Loom, Hopin, and Calm for Business. We are a fast-growing team that is remote-first. We embrace a flexible work schedule and career development is a core value.
We are searching for an experienced Director of Demand Generation to lead our client engagements at Matter Made. The right fit will have extensive experience leading a team and building and executing revenue generating-programs.
You will build and deliver demand generation strategies designed to accelerate growth for our clients. You will work directly with C-Suite leadership at companies backed by some of the top VCs in the valley (Sequoia, Bessemer, Kleiner, etc). You will help define their GTM strategy and work together with your team to execute it.
The right person will be extremely comfortable presenting to senior leadership and lead with a player-coach mindset. You’ll use a data-driven approach to report on the success of marketing programs. You’ll come to the table with frameworks that you use to launch, test, and drive demand. You want to build and you want to make an impact.
- 5-7 years of work experience in Demand Generation/Digital Marketing, owning both the strategy and execution at B2B SaaS and technology companies
- Experience planning, creating, executing, and measuring integrated and account-based marketing campaigns
- Fluency in MAPs like Hubspot & Marketo, CRM’s like Salesforce, and most popular ESPs
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and all paid social platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Previous experience in a B2B startup environment and/or agency
- Comfortable managing and delegating tasks amongst a small but high-impact team
- Premium health, dental, and vision benefits; 100% paid employee, 50% for dependents
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Employer-sponsored 401k
- Performance Bonuses
- Company Charity Contribution Program
- Professional development/wellness stipend
- Home office stipend
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The secret team behind some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in tech. Building tomorrow's Decacorns.