Marketing Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Matter Made is a B2B marketing agency accelerating growth for Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing B2B SaaS and Tech companies like Loom, Hopin, and Calm for Business. We are a fast-growing team that is remote-first. We embrace a flexible work schedule and career development is a core value.
We’re searching for a Marketing Operations Manager to support the Demand Generation team on executing, tracking, and implementing revenue-generating campaigns. The right fit for this role is a seasoned Marketing Ops professional with proven experience in most all MarTech, with expertise in HubSpot and/or Marketo.
The ideal candidate is familiar with the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline, and has implemented a campaign tracking framework. You will serve as the SME for MarTech and MarOps and take ownership on campaign tracking and performance reporting alongside the demand generation team.
You will oversee and own client MarTech and database execution with regards to segmentation, data cleanliness, and completeness. You’ll own lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, database health, segmentation strategy, and lead nurturing and lead lifecycle management across our portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing operations, marketing automation, campaign management
- Strong skills in Hubspot, Marketo
- Experience architecting instance migrations and rebuilds (ex: ActiveCampaign to Hubspot)
- Strong background in Salesforce and experience with Salesforce lead process workflows and automation, report building, lead scoring, and attribution
- Ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns and MarTech logic
- Strong quantitative skills, an aptitude for data analytics, and campaign tracking and reporting
- Team player attitude and approach with interpersonal skills and communication
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits; 100% paid employee, 50% for dependents
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Employer-sponsored 401k
- Performance Bonuses
- Company Charity Contribution Program
- Professional development/wellness stipend
- Home office stipend
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The secret team behind some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in tech. Building tomorrow's Decacorns.