Performance Marketing Manager
Matter Made is a B2B marketing agency accelerating growth for Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing B2B SaaS and Tech companies like Loom, Hopin, and Calm for Business. We are a fast-growing team that is remote-first. We embrace a flexible work schedule and career development is a core value.
We are searching for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to drive growth for our clients at Matter Made. You will partner with the Director of Demand Generation to execute and optimize revenue-generating campaigns.
You will own the execution for planning, implementing, optimizing, and measuring integrated paid campaigns to drive demand. You’ll be comfortable across several channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Bing, Twitter, etc. You’ll be comfortable analyzing performance to provide recommendations and identifying new opportunities for growth.
The right person will be a self-starter that enjoys staying tip-of-the-spear for growth and performance marketing. You’ll come to the table with frameworks that you use to launch, test, and implement paid strategies that drive demand. You want to build and you want to make an impact.
- 4+ years paid campaign execution and management experience in channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads, preferably in B2B SaaS/Tech
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance
- Familiarity with MAPs like Hubspot & Marketo, CRM’s like Salesforce, and most popular ESPs
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experienced in and comfortable with copywriting
- Previous experience in a B2B startup environment and/or agency
- Comfortable managing multiple projects
- Premium health, dental, and vision benefits; 100% paid employee, 50% for dependents
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Employer-sponsored 401k
- Performance Bonuses
- Company Charity Contribution Program
- Professional development/wellness stipend
- Home office stipend
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The secret team behind some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in tech. Building tomorrow's Decacorns.