Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re seeking a Product Marketing Manager who is focused on clearly articulating our technology and services to clients and prospects, driving demand and adoption through on-brand messaging, creating product-focused content, executing marketing strategies, and increasing awareness and adoption of the platform. To be successful in this role, you must have experience translating technically complex features and functionality into outcomes, benefits, and solutions for the modern marketer. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, experienced content and product marketer with a passion for process and proven success driving GTM strategies for emerging technology.
This position will report directly to the VP, Marketing.
You are a good fit if you’re:
- Obsessed with creating product marketing plans encompassing strategy, research, analysis, messaging, launch, and enablement.
- Eager to build a strong product marketing framework for future initiatives and resources.
- Focused on ensuring product adoption and advocacy.
- Solutions oriented.
- Strong in technical expertise, project leadership, business savvy, and industry knowledge.
- A natural at communicating well—verbal, written, and presentation—with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with technical and non-technical resources across the business.
- Curious about the MarTech industry, companies, and the problems they solve.
- Familiar with product-led growth strategies.
- Organized, collaborative, and a team player.
Your application has been successfully submitted.