Head of Marketing, Small & Medium Enterprise
TigerConnect, the leading healthcare collaboration company, is looking for an expert marketing professional to lead its small medium enterprise go-to-market strategy. If you’re passionate about developing and delivering campaigns to attract new clients and engage, grow, and retain existing ones, this role is for you.
As a campaign leader, you will design demand generation, cross-sell/upsell, and retention campaigns and programs to all healthcare companies with <1000 employees. From planning, budgeting and implementation, to optimization and impact reporting, you will set the pace and lead omni-channel execution across marketing, sales, and customer success organizations.
An accomplished SME marketer, you will bring expert B2B best practices to all aspects of our marketing efforts to ensure they are efficient, effective, and best-in-class. Building on your data-driven mindset, you’ll devise test-and-learn strategies, ensure accurate tracking and management of campaigns, and devise actionable insights to drive continuous improvement and optimization across the entire customer journey.
We’re looking for an exceptional marketer who is passionate about leadership and growth and wants to join a fast-growing healthcare SaaS business. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing automation processes, digital marketing channels, email nurturing, data management, analytics, and campaign development.
How You’ll Help TigerConnect Succeed:
- Build the TigerConnect strategy for marketing to small and medium businesses including audience segmentation and campaign mapping. Align with product marketing and sales to continually evolve our SME segmentation approach and provide ICP recommendations based on market performance
- Develop SME lead generation campaigns and programs including new logo and cross-sell/up-sell. Own the buyer’s journey end-to-end across all channels and touchpoints and lead cross-marketing project teams to plan and execute. Oversee our SME journey on the website, advertising, database marketing, events, outbound prospecting, content, etc.
- Approve database segmentation and target SME content to key decision makers and influencers throughout the buyer's journey. Oversee the configuration, maintenance, and reporting for all SME digital programs and SME email marketing through Marketo and Salesforce
- Partner with marketing ops to execute SME scoring requirements, reporting requirements, and lead forecasts to meet both net-new and retention revenue objectives. Build test and learn strategies and evolve reporting to derive insights to allow you to optimize and improve performance of all channels and programs
- Actively monitor and analyze the health of SME marketing contribution to pipeline and revenue and propose changes to demand investments and programs to achieve targets. Be a champion for marketing, SMB sales and customer success alignment to create a truly collaborative “one revenue” team approach
What You Bring to TigerConnect:
- Expert at SaaS growth strategies for SME audiences including digital growth marketing for inbound (SEM, SEO, CRO, content marketing) and outbound (Outreach, events, etc.)
- Expertise in deploying a SaaS revtech/martech stack for campaigns including Marketo, Outreach, Salesforce, Google, Gong, etc.
- Proven results in driving new product penetration and leading cross-sell/upsell campaigns in close collaboration with customer success and sales orgs
- BA/BS in marketing or related field combined with 5-7 years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech marketing environment
- Data-driven with strong ability to see trends, derive insights from data, and drive optimization based on coherent hypothesis and test-and-learn strategies
- Ability to establish and manage priorities and drive projects to completion. Hands-on, proactive, and able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Energy and positivity with strong collaborative planning skills, curiosity, and a growth mindset aligning to the TigerConnect culture
Your application has been successfully submitted.