Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Adobe, and Dropbox and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious Sr. Content Marketing Manager who can shape and bring Cresta’s narrative to market. You will partner with sales, marketing and our CEO to help define a content roadmap that amplifies Cresta’s story, educates buyers, and supports strategic growth targets. You will create content that excites our audience and takes full advantage of Cresta’s unique data. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with data, challenges the status quo, and is excited to get creative and test new channels and content media. This will be our first Content Marketer and will be reporting directly to our CMO.
What you'll do:
- Create exciting content. Lots of it. Use your stellar writing skills to create compelling pieces that educate and excite our audience. Each piece of content should serve a purpose, and fit in the Cresta brand and tone.
- Be data-driven. Use Cresta’s data to create compelling narratives and reports. Take a data-driven approach when evaluating the success of our content strategy.
- Action Oriented. Able to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment. Proactively solve problems.
- Question the status quo. Constantly be exploring and experimenting with new channels and media formats. Have a pulse on emerging marketing trends and be willing to leverage from consumer marketing tactics.
- Project management. Collaborate with design, video, and creative teams to bring messaging to life through a variety of media. Prepare, manage and adhere to project-specific timelines.
- Collaborate with Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Sales, and department leaders to develop a content roadmap that maps to strategic goals, target personas, and phase of buyer’s journey.
- Implement marketing program best practice strategies through testing and implementation of market trends.
- Maintain current knowledge in market trends, buyer needs, and marketing strategy and tactics (i.e., self-education, attends ongoing educational programs).
- Prefer the role in San Francisco Bay Area, but can be remote.
- 4+ years of experience writing in the B2B space with a diverse portfolio of work.
- Experience working in B2B technology, preferably SaaS.
- Be a superb writer and editor who can provide compelling copy for all marketing projects, whether it’s a podcast script, an article, or an outbound email.
- Diverse skill set: Blogs, videos, articles, white papers, webinars, be able to bridge left-brain and right-brain thinking.
- Project management – the ability to balance multiple projects at once is key.
- Willingness to experiment with new mediums, channels, and projects.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Be An Expert on Day One