Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Peel is an automated analytics platform for ecommerce businesses on Shopify. We are a product-first company who believes that the best teams operate when they are informed by data - lots of it, so we are creating a more efficient, extensive, affordable way for companies to do it.
We are a fully remote product-driven team reinventing the way ecommerce teams access and comprehend data analysis and are working to fulfill our vision to make data simple, reliable, and visually intuitive for everyone.
About The Role:
We’re looking for an SEO Content Writer who is able and excited to help us continue to grow traffic to the Peel website & blog. As a historical optimization writer, your efforts will have a direct impact on our organic traffic goals. You'll sit on Peel's marketing team, where you will have the opportunity to manage and improve and the quality of all our content.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for writing, editing, and optimizing blog posts, longer-form content (guides/ebooks), case studies, and website copy.
- Manage the content calendar; brainstorm new ideas for content, keywords, research topics relevant to Peel or the DTC industry & write each piece of content.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer's interests, and form content pieces around those interests.
- Edit and revise all our existing content according to a style guide and established criteria.
- In addition, this role owns our organic social channels (daily/weekly posting cadence and copy.)
- Our ideal candidate is a talented writer with a keen eye for detail and an interest in search engine optimization (SEO.)
- Familiar with the "pillar page" concept for driving organic traffic.
- Extremely self-driven, a subject matter expert who doesn't need much guidance.
- The right candidate will care deeply about solving for results with quality content, have high attention to detail (ability to spot errors, typos, and inconsistencies), be meticulous, and contribute positively to team culture.
- A knack for understanding our audience’s intent when looking for and consuming information.
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to quickly get up-to-speed on unfamiliar subject matter.
- A demonstrated a track record of submitting quality written work on a deadline.
- Experience writing for a Shopify tech company, or a company related to Shopify or ecommerce is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Automated Analyst