E Commerce Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Overview: In partnership with the Director of Marketing & Ecommerce, the Ecommerce Manager will develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans for American Fire Glass. You will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the American Fire Glass website in addition to ecommerce partners such as Wayfair and Home Depot. You will handle decision-making for ecommerce operations and paid ads. You will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and how to best serve AFG’s core demographics.
Reports To: Director of Marketing & Ecommerce
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with our agency partners to ensure all products are being marketed properly, budget is being used wisely, and strategy is being implemented correctly
- Product data management - ensure that all product data is on the AFG website and partner ecommerce sites including images, descriptions, product detail, and prices are correct
- Web Analytics – monitor and measure site performance, while using this to make recommendation and improve performance
- Report digital marketing sales and develop tactics to improve sales
- Provide weekly health checks on website analytics and paid ad performance
- Onboard all new ecommerce partners and maintain current ecommerce partners with the latest content, images, prices, videos, etc.
- Ownership of on-site merchandising, driving cross-/up-sell to increase AOV
- Collaborate with marketing to upload content to AFG website and partner sites
- Responsible for all product uploads and maintenance of catalogue manager including accurate and customer centric product descriptions and images
- Oversees site promotional strategy and new product launches
- Continuously patterns other websites, looking for new features, functionality and new ways to merchandise + storytell our core products
- Reviews on site search results on a weekly basis, and looks for ways to constantly optimize
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of ecommerce operations or digital merchandising experience with a passion for driving measurable revenue results
- Experience in DTC and/or B2B ecommerce a plus
- Strategic and analytical thinker - ability to quickly synthesize information, conclusions and recommend actions
- Proficiency in ecommerce platforms (Magento 2), digital marketing (Google, Facebook, Bing), and site analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Team player able to work effectively & collaboratively across all departments to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and strong decision making skills
- In fact, if you do read this please list your favorite food in your application
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Learn more about American Fire Glass here:
or Visit AmericanFireGlass.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.