Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $320+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,000+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 80+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $320M+ in software spend
- Saved $70M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
We are currently seeking our first in-house demand gen hire to develop, execute, and optimize Vendr’s demand strategy. Partnering with marketing teammates, revenue operations, and sales, you’ll build integrated campaigns to drive qualified leads across a variety of paid media. The ideal candidate will be a metrics-driven problem solver who is comfortable with testing and learning in a high-impact role at a high-growth company.
In addition to scaling and optimizing existing programs, we want an innovative marketing mind that has a knack for finding fresh channels and testing new B2B acquisition strategies.
- Develop and manage strategy and budget for all acquisition channels (SEO, SEM, paid social, email nurtures, sponsorships, display) to grow awareness, generate leads, and drive revenue.
- Conceptualize and implement strategy to optimize campaigns to drive the most impactful mix of tactics across acquisition channels.
- Identify new opportunities and tactics for customer acquisition and build scalable, data-driven campaigns to fill the sales pipeline.
- Evaluate and build out an ABM program in partnership with Sales’ target accounts.
- Regularly update KPIs and dashboards to demonstrate performance, analyze results, and provide learnings and recommendations on how to improve.
- Work closely with RevOps to evaluate additional ops resources needed to build out a world class marketing operations function.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to grow our marketing database, maintain data cleanliness, and develop our segmentation strategy.
- Stay on top of new tactics and tools to improve presence and performance, making strategic recommendations to purchase new MarTech as needed (our current stack is light).
- A/B test campaigns to improve direct acquisition efforts, landing pages, and lead capture forms.
- Direct, collaborate, and partner with the internal content, brand, and design team members, as well as external vendors and freelancers on execution and asset development when necessary.
- Develop strategic, timely campaigns to support quarterly themes, leverage industry trends, and solve our prospects’ problems.
- 5-7 years experience in a marketing and demand gen/paid acquisition role, with a strong preference for prior experience in the SaaS industry.
- High comfort level communicating with various stakeholders across marketing, sales, and RevOps.
- Seasoned skills in inbound and outbound marketing as a revenue-centric marketer.
- Initiative to actively look for strategic gaps and address them with a positive, solution-oriented approach. You understand a start-up mindset and can operate with speed while still prioritizing quality results.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to source additional resources on a contract basis for specialties.
- A deep understanding of demand generation reporting, attribution, and tools including HubSpot, Google Analytics, AdWords, social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), and more.
- Deadline-driven mindset with ability to manage multiple projects on your own.
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The SaaS buying platform