Senior Manager / Director, Acquisition (Paid Search Focus)
At Groups we’re on a mission to make affordable, high quality opioid addiction treatment more accessible to those who are struggling, regardless of who they are or where they live.
Our brand is built on compassion, understanding, and a deep conviction that the work we are doing is truly saving lives.
And we’re expanding fast in order to meet the need brought upon by our current opioid crisis. Our membership has grown by 45% in the past year alone -- and we’ve helped thousands of individuals break free from drug addiction.
Enough about us...more about the role and how you could be perfect for it!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our Senior Manager / Director of Acquisition Marketing has a demonstrated track record of success when it comes to driving growth, especially from paid channels like Google Search, Bing Search, Display Advertising, and Facebook Advertising.
At the start, our rockstar will join as an individual contributor, with an opportunity to take on more responsibilities as he/she proves him/herself. To start, the primary areas of focus will be on growing our paid search channel and on using growth marketing to help with our recruiting goals -- specifically engineered to capture more interest from licensed counselors.
To be successful, the right person will have a keen business sense, with the strategic acumen needed to own multiple channels at the company. Our rockstar is organized, data driven and process oriented, but also can take on writing an ad or two from time to time. Our budding star will also need to work effectively across departments, forging lasting partnerships with field and local teams, State Directors and Regional VPs.
Lastly, our rockstar is customer-obsessed and believes in the power of audience feedback and A/B testing. We are huge on test and learn here!
He/she will also interface with some of our agency partners, though paid search is an entirely in-house function, so our candidate should have experience with KW build outs, bid management and other optimizations that are part of the daily grind of paid search management. But that’s only the beginning. This hire is expected to eventually grow into a leadership position within the company.
And lastly, you’ll report directly to the VP of Marketing, who is a pretty okay guy and definitely was not the one who wrote this job description.
Desired Skills and experiences:
- Deep experience with paid search management - including keyword research, keyword builds, bid optimization, landing page optimization, negative kw management, ad copy testing.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing or a Marketing-like function
- Process-driven, with the ability to run a data-centric acquisition org that maximizes productivity and ensures collaboration cross-functionally.
- Experienced in: Google Ad Words (Certification preferred), Bing AdCenter, Facebook Advertising
- Experience interfacing and partnering with multiple teams and a reputation for being a solid partner
- Excellent problem solver. You work the steps before escalating and you can work through problems with a fair amount of autonomy.
- Some people management experience is required for the role.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling and resonant ad copy with examples of how your prose has moved the needle at your past gigs!
- Healthcare experience a plus, though not required
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus, though not required
- Experience with a landing page testing tool is a plus, though not required
- Experience with an ad CMS + Bid automation tool (i.e. Marin, Adobe, Kenshoo) is a plus, though not required
What’s in it for you:
- Getting in at the ground level of a fast-growing company with so much more room to grow.
- The ability to take a leading role in our paid acquisition efforts -- and the opportunity to not just drive leads but save lives.
- Competitive salary and benefits like 401K, FSA, HSA, digital mental health, 4-weeks paid time off and more!
- Finishing up your work day knowing that you made a positive impact on the world. We are in the business of saving lives!
- The opportunity to work with a bunch of employees who care deeply about helping others. And no, Hierarchy is NEVER something that matters here.
- The opportunity to tell the stories of our fantastic members who have overcome so much -- members like Adam.
Your application has been successfully submitted.