Head of Online Community (Remote) - Create, help, boost content creator's communities
If you dream of creating a safe space for content creators, building and managing a diverse community of a product used by thousands of people, in a disruptive industry, at Streamloots you’ll be able to do it.
You will have the possibility to work 100% remote and with a flexible schedule, where you will decide when you work, since we focus on the results and not the hours you work. There is no fixed time, and you will be able to communicate with your peers with asynchronous communication.
You will be working in an international and fast-growth start-up where all the team members want to have a positive impact, helping the creators to turn their passions into livelihoods.
Your mission is to understand, create and boost content creator communities, working close with the rest of the company to align the voices. You’ll be working with stakeholders, to identify content creator communities, execute onboarding programs and events, share best practices, retain users, and track and analyze our community, developing a unique way for streamers to interact with their fans and increase their revenue.
Please, check here our mission statement and values which are two fundamental components of our culture and daily routine.
In this position, you will be able to have an outstanding contribution and impact in different areas:
As Head of online community
- Have ownership of your work, from the understanding, to the strategy definition and implementation. You will be able to impact in the community, helping creators to achieve their objectives, creating campaigns, and events to ensure the engagement of our community.
- Track and analyze traffic engagement metrics, that help us to boost the community.
- Create and document processes and procedures, you will care about the community, and develop new processes that help us to achieve our goals.
As Squad team member
- Contribute to the mission of the squad and impact in the company: Be owner of objectives, pushing them to have impact on the company mission, taking care of the interdependencies between squads, keeping in mind our values, and applying them on your day-to-day tasks.
- Bring good practices to the team: Every person on the team is responsible for helping the rest to be better individually and as a team, for this reason, you will share all your knowledge and experience with the rest of the team, and also you will be open to learn and improve from others feedback.
Long story, short: How will be your first days in Stream
First month: For the first few weeks we will make sure you know your impact on the team and the business, learning about the team, the business, and processes. You will put your focus on understanding the product, our methodologies, our content creators and how we make sure to deliver improvements and new features every week, that is a key success factor.
First Quarter: Little by little, you will begin to have one-on-one with the CMO who will take care of your professional and personal development. You will start to own some KRs and their impact on the company. Together with the CMO you will develop the community strategy and starting to execute it
To the moon: Streamloots will challenge you to grow in your impact on the company, we will work to help you enjoy yourself at work. We expect you to train and share your knowledge with others, and make content creators able to live from what they love, ensuring the best experience for their viewers.
What we offer:
- Open Remote Company: That means that team members will be able to work from wherever they want. Also means that all processes need to be thought of as if we had no office and everyone is working remotely. No one will feel an outsider, since all conversation will need to happen on slack or zoom/hangouts.
- The Quarter meetups: Once every quarter (once COVID allows it), we will all gather in Valencia (or other city), to work altogether. We will try to make it for the week of the Company & Team KRs definition.
- Disrupt an industry with tech and data-oriented solutions. We started 2 years ago, and now, over 40,000 streamers in more than 20 different countries have increased their revenue interacting with their fans on Streamloots. We're funded by leading global tech investors, including Bessemer.
You’ll be successful in your mission if:
- + 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Online engagement, social media, and content strategy
- User experience or customer support
- Project management
- Creator’s economy industry background
- Running experiments experience, and ability to turn insights into programs
- Analytical skill is a must!
- A "Gamer" mindset. We expect you to become a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplified, constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to interact with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of industry trends, strategic thinking and ability to prioritize being a role model for the rest of the team.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to deal with complexity. Proactivity and Self-Leadership are becoming key essential words in our conversations every day.
- Native or Fluent English. At the product team, marketing and every day more areas are Native English Speakers. Also, it would be so much helpful if you also know Spanish.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Help content creators make a living by doing whta they love