Product Marketing Manager
SOCi is a leading all-in-one marketing platform built specifically for "next-level" multi-location marketers. Our customers include top brands and influencers like Ace Hardware, Sport Clips, and Anytime Fitness who have the impossible challenge of managing their digital presence across 100s or 1000s of locations. SOCi’s platform makes the impossible, possible by enabling top brands and their locations to strengthen and scale their digital presence across hundreds and thousands of local search and social pages while protecting what matters most, their reputation.
Our accolades include:
- Forbes 2021 America’s Best Startup Employers
- Inc. 5000 honoree three years in a row for Fastest Growing Companies in America
- Top 150 rank on the 2021 Financial Times Americas' Fastest Growing Companies
Product Marketing Manager
SOCi is looking for a customer-centric Product Marketing Manager to join our growing product marketing team. This is a collaborative role at a high-energy company with great people and exciting opportunities for growth.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You’ve successfully launched products to market.
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Your sales team says “this is a product marketer that really gets sales.” You generate lots of quality pipeline and help shorten the sales cycle by arming them with the tools they need to close deals.
- You use data to make better decisions. You are not afraid to test and fail because you use it to learn and improve.
- You work really well with others because you don’t make it about you. You’re a team player.
- You pick up on technical things quickly, enjoy learning new skills, and are adept at staying ahead of the curve on relevant industry and product knowledge.
- Customers love you. You advocate for them during every product decision.
- You have attention to detail and great time management.
- You can juggle multiple hands-on initiatives with confidence and grace.
You will be successful in this role, if you can:
- Closely partner and align with sales, customer success, and product management on priorities. Become jointly responsible for revenue attainment and retention.
- Synthesize insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives (aka you can write well).
- Create product messaging and positioning that highlights our unique strengths and clearly differentiates our value from competitors.
- Partner with product to drive launches from ideation and planning to post-launch growth.
- Collaborate on creative, integrated campaigns.
- Develop competitive positioning and share a deep understanding of how competitors and the broader market help solve pain points for our target customers.
- Challenge internal departments (when needed) on the technical differentiation and benefits brought by our products.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of product marketing, product management, or relevant experience in technology or startup environments (B2B / SaaS).
- Proficiency in project management and team collaboration software including Asana, Confluence, Jira, Slack, or similar tools.
- SEO, reputation management, and/or social media industry experience.
Why you’ll love it here:
- We are a fast-growing, award-winning tech company with offices in San Diego and Austin, Texas, and employees across the globe.
- We have amazing customers (Anytime Fitness, SportClips, Ace Hardware, Internet Brands, etc) who love our platform. Check us out on G2Crowd, Capterra, or TrustPilot.
- Everyone is held to the highest standards, but we make sure to have fun, too.
- Opportunity to make a difference and implement your ideas.
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Work directly with SOCi executives and advisors.
We know that confidence and the imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting stellar candidates. With that in mind, please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
What's SOCi's culture like?
Led by a team of industry experts, SOCi is leading the pack in multi-location marketing. Our passionate team of SOCialites work at convenient locations in both San Diego, CA and Austin, TX. We offer flexible PTO, comprehensive health & benefits packages and 401k (amongst many other perks). Every new team member is equipped with a MacBook laptop, tech accessories & SOCi swag. We are a fast-paced, agile environment where thought leadership and input is encouraged. If you are looking for a place where you can come and make a difference in the way enterprise organizations utilize social technology, then SOCi is for you.
SOCi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one platform for your localized marketing needs