Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Graphite is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to lead the next phase of our growth. This newly created role is a great opportunity for an action-oriented, data-driven marketer to own multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will be the third hire into a marketing team that’s generating results several times higher than industry benchmarks. Ask us about this when you speak with us!
Graphite is a high-growth “gig economy” company that is powering the future of work. We are an online platform that enables highly vetted independent experts to connect with leading companies to accelerate performance, innovate faster, and operate more efficiently. At the same time, we aim to give independent consultants the freedom to do the work they love on their own terms. More than 50% of America’s workforce will be independent by 2027, and we are capitalizing on this megatrend of independent work becoming embedded in the US economy. The accelerated adoption of remote work and digital transformation that we’re leading has caused our industry and our business to explode in 2021, and we are only getting started!
About the marketing team and background to this role:
This marketing team toggles rapidly from quantitative problem solving to doing whatever it takes to develop highly effective campaigns that touch the hearts and minds of our buyers. We help each other grow, share our learnings, and support continuous education initiatives. The team is scaling as its impact to generate revenue for the company grows.
As the third addition to the team, this opportunity gives you the unique opportunity to come in with new ideas and run with them, but you also have the benefit of 9 months worth of data to give you an initial direction of what’s working and what’s not. Ideal candidates for this role are motivated to deliver quantifiable results while remaining deeply empathetic to our business partners and buyers.
About the Role:
You'll have the opportunity to own the go-to-market demand gen strategy, look for effective ways to drive growth and convert customers, and set strategy and own execution behind innovative advertising and brand campaigns. You’ll be an early, core member of the marketing team in this critical, highly visible role.
Over the course of a week, you would get a chance to lead
- Campaign management - Develop and execute strategies to energize and activate target buyers across email, webinars, paid media, and emerging channels
- Marketing technology - Identifying and leveraging next-generation demand generation tools to advance our goals, including content marketing, inbound marketing, and paid acquisition
- Marketing operations - Building and executing a scalable digital demand generation strategy that grows intent across the B2B funnel, including processes, database management, segmentation, and analytics
- Generate new ideas that will delight our customers, and set us apart from the competition
- Have 2-4 years of experience in developing, managing, and optimizing demand generation campaigns for a B2B tech product or service
- Interested in analyzing data, optimizing campaigns, and creating structured reports
- Strong understanding of lead capture and engagement flows
- Experience in utilizing tech stacks including marketing automation, Google Analytics, CRM, and paid social media dashboards
- You take ownership of projects and don’t need someone to tell you what to do
- You’re curious by nature and have a willingness to learn and collaborate
- Experience in ad or social copywriting is a big plus!
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Full benefits: 100% employer coverage of health, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible vacation policy
- When we return to the office, you will also have access to customized workstations and regular team events (lunches, happy hours, etc.)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hard-to-find expertise on-demand