Senior Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Workling is a talent acquisition marketplace whose mission is to unlock the professional potential of smart people everywhere. Workling helps companies move faster to hire remote, top-tier talent from anywhere in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You will play a critical role in the growth of Workling, owning our demand generation strategy and partnering with the broader Go-To-Market (GTM) team to execute on it. This is a high-impact role with a focus on company growth via integrated campaigns, inbound marketing, lead nurturing, and Account-Based Marketing (ABM). This role reports to the Head of Growth and is a great opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their marketing career at a fast-growing marketplace startup.
What you’ll do
- Develop and iterate on long-term demand generation strategy and launch campaigns that drive Workling toward company growth targets
- Analyze Workling’s marketing and sales data to understand key levers of demand generation and growth opportunities
- Own and optimize Workling’s ABM efforts, working closely with Sales, RevOps, and Marketing to penetrate accounts and accelerate the sales cycle
- Monitor demand generation trends (leads, account penetration, pipeline, etc.) and report to leadership and GTM teams on findings as well as recommended actions
- Partner with Sales to define lead lifecycle, lead follow-up SLAs, and ensure proper visibility into pipeline via reporting/dashboards
- Partner with Sales to strategize and execute on demand generation and ABM campaigns
- Work with Design and rest of Marketing team to ideate, launch, test, and optimize landing page, ads, email campaigns that convert
- Identify opportunities to grow top of funnel contact list and define and execute on nurture marketing strategy to build relationships with prospects via content and community
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Content to ensure alignment between demand generation and broader team efforts/goals
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have 5+ years experience in demand or have relevant experience in B2B SaaS
- You understand demand generation, performance marketing and ABM, and know how to launch programs that support revenue goals
- You understand demand generation reporting, attribution, and how to use Salesforce to monitor impact to leads and pipeline
- You are an effective speaker, writer, and presenter
- You are results-oriented and data-driven
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
Why you’ll love Workling
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- 100% remote work from anywhere in a distributed team
- Flexible hours to make your own schedule
- International company with diversity and multicultural inclusion
- Generous paid time off and state holidays
- Computer equipment setup for you to work from home
- Growth opportunities and professional development in a high growth startup
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Workling is a talent acquisition marketplace whose mission is to unlock the professional potential of smart people everywhere.