Head of Content Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you love telling stories and are interested in how things are made you’ve come to the right place. Specright is looking for a seasoned Content Marketing leader to drive thought leadership and content marketing. The ideal candidate is a player-coach who is naturally curious, loves producing high-quality content, and has the desire to build and grow the marketing team.
Specright is the first purpose-built platform for Specification Management, which enables companies to manage all the data they need to make things, including raw materials, ingredients, packaging, formulas and products. Specright helps companies use this data to launch new products faster, reduce quality issues, and report on the sustainability of their supply chain. Specright was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2020 and was named to Built in LA’s Best Places to Work list.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, implement and evolve a cutting-edge content marketing strategy
- Create innovative, high-quality marketing campaigns to reach new audiences & identify where Specright should go next
- Build & maintain editorial calendar across specright.com and social channels
- Create and lead the creation of various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, and guides
- Manage and produce a blogging and podcast strategy
- Produce content in conjunction with key technology and industry leaders/partners
- Proactively manage timelines to ensure on-time deliverables, identify potential roadblocks and adjust to mitigate risks and ensure campaigns run smoothly
- Establish best-in-class operations and infrastructure - develop standards and processes for all aspects of content marketing
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working in B2B SaaS
- Experience with Wordpress CMS, Hubspot, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented – a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Must have an ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- A drive for both personal and team success
- Adaptability – evolve quickly in our rapidly changing environment
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning for years to come
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Equity participation
- Full benefits package that includes health, life, dental, 401k, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Help People & Companies Make Amazing Things