Head of Product Marketing
Specright is looking for a driven, customer-centric Product Marketing lead to join our growing team. You’ll roll up your sleeves and jump in to understand the needs of our customers and translate our products into impactful positioning and customer messaging. This is a critical cross-functional role, and you’ll work closely with engineering, product, and sales to ensure alignment across all go to market initiatives and channels.
Specright is the first purpose-built platform for Specification Management, which enables companies to manage all the data they need to make things, including raw materials, ingredients, packaging, formulas and products. Specright helps companies use this data to launch new products faster, reduce quality issues, and report on the sustainability of their supply chain. Specright was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in 2020 and was named to Built in LA’s Best Places to Work list.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Understand and document our buyer’s journey, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make – then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn
- Develop marketing campaigns focused on expanding existing customer usage of Specright and platform adoption
- Capture and build customer stories and case studies
- Plan the launches of new product features, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Develop content and collateral to support our sales team; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Develop product-based KPIs to increase customer engagement and retainment rates
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience with Wordpress CMS, Hubspot Marketing Automation, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, email and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented – a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Good time-management skills
- A drive for both personal and team success
- Adaptability – evolve quickly in our rapidly changing environment
- The intellectual horsepower to become an expert in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning for years to come
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Equity participation
- Full benefits package that includes health, life, dental, 401k, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Help People & Companies Make Amazing Things