Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC)
About The Role
We’re excited to welcome an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC) to the Aimtal team who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who can jump in with both feet and blow our socks off with their marketing and advertising skills, creativity, analytical mindset, and resourcefulness. You will work with our Demand Generation Manager and account managers on client projects to create, execute, analyze, and optimize paid media and advertising campaigns across a variety of channels, including LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
The ideal candidate enjoys getting into the nitty-gritty of data and analysis but can also think strategically and apply their creativity to develop the right media plans for growing businesses.
This position reports to Aimtal’s Demand Generation Manager and will be an integral member of a growing team and department at the agency.
And to top it off, Aimtal is a fully remote company and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading on how to apply for this position!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Build and optimize paid media and lead generation campaigns in channels like display, social, native advertising, and video, especially for Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Create, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns, specifically Google Text and Google Display, for multiple clients
- Oversee and manage the budgets for paid media for all clients
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Use HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager to set up lead forms, implement conversion tracking, and analyze campaign performance
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments, conversion tests, and growth strategies
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting, and make optimizations based on this analysis and research
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate the effectiveness of the prospect and customer experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Inform and assist in the development of digital strategies for Aimtal’s clients that result in high engagement and performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience for conversion
- Perform and execute various digital marketing administrative tasks related to the role
- Provide excellent client services and support
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
How To Apply:
Step 1: Send an email to email@example.com with your resumé attached as a PDF and the following information in Step 2.
Step 2: Introduce yourself as a teammate. Tell us who you are as a person and as a marketer. We believe in bringing our full selves to our work. Please bring your full self to your application, whatever that means to you.
You may be a good fit for this role if…
- At least 4 years of experience managing budgeted paid media and paid social media campaigns. Successful track record required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- B2B marketing experience, preferably with tech and SaaS companies or a related industry.
- Experience creating, launching, and optimizing campaigns on paid media and social platforms, especially LinkedIn and Google.
- Ability to turn data and information into a story, share findings, and consult on recommended optimizations with key stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and understand big picture ideas as well as the granular details (your friends say you’re always the one to find a typo).
- Solid understanding of common marketing platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot).
- Experience using HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn ds, Twitter Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Experience in setting up, using, and optimizing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, HubSpot, and social media tracking codes for advertising and websites.
- You can effectively self-manage your tasks and deadlines and prefer to work remotely.
- You demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- Leadership and an ability to inspire others
- A collaborative spirit and focus on community
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical strength
- Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges
- Growth in both professional and personal endeavors
- A love for learning new skills and trying new things
Aimtal is a digital and content marketing agency. We’re a remote-first company that provides services and solutions to companies primarily in the tech industry.
We’re rapidly growing our team of brilliant marketing consultants, account managers, graphic designers, and content creators who are committed to delivering delightful digital and content experiences to our clients and their audiences. We uphold and embody our core values: communicate clearly, work collaboratively, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional.
We believe in and practice empathetic marketing. This means that every marketing campaign, blog post, social media post, ad, or email is crafted with one thing in mind — our client’s ideal audience. We create valuable marketing strategies and content that engage and transform our clients’ ideal audiences into loyal customers.
Overall, our team works collaboratively to go above and beyond for each other and our clients.
We’re building a team of the future—one that always prioritizes people. With these values and ideals as our guiding lights, we’re building remarkable brands and a new way of marketing.
In addition to joining a collaborative and supportive team, this position includes the following benefits:
- Health and dental insurance coverage (U.S. only)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Annual learning stipend
- Annual in-person team retreat
- Performance-based bonus program
Thanks for your interest in joining the Aimtal team. We’re excited to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Remote first digital + content marketing agency for B2B & SaaS