Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing team at Amobee is adding a Marketing Operations Manager to help our marketing team lead generation run faster and smarter, pass batons better, leap hurdles more gracefully… this running analogy is crossing the finish line. Oh, and while this role reports into marketing, we’re buddies with sales, and since they also could use some help, we think this role will be even more awesome and useful with the full-funnel visibility from sales ops too. How do you feel about dotted lines?
- Owning and optimizing the tech stack. Maintain and improve the tools we use to run sales and marketing, from the WordPress site to the sales CRM.
- Building new processes and systems that allow functional areas to talk to each other. Retargeting ads should be aware of signups. Email marketing should be aware of lifecycle stages. Etc. (So Customer Journey mapping and process charts should be a second language).
- Owning the operations for key areas of marketing, such as email marketing and A/B testing. You’ll help us manage email lists, send broadcasts, and manage automation. You’ll also execute split tests, pop-ups, and more while measuring the results.
- Creating and improving marketing analytics dashboards and reporting, in conjunction with functional areas of the marketing and sales teams.
- Partnering with sales operations for select areas of our sales process. You’ll support our outbound and pipeline optimization efforts through things like list sourcing and management, and creating and implementing CRM best practices.
- Testing new tools and systems, but not just for the heck of it—we believe most tools aren’t used to their full potential and switching is usually not a silver bullet.
- Running special projects. Much like the special forces of marketing, you’ll step in to design and execute on stuff we’d like to improve or test. Examples, you say? Our front-end chat doesn’t exist. We need to do something about that. Analyze the performance of chatbots + live chat (tools and people), re-architect the systems, make vendor decisions, orchestrate people and tools and processes that improve lead capture and delight prospects.
Ok ok, we know you want to know about tools: And by the way, we aren’t expecting candidates to have used all of these, just some. If you’re a tools junkie, you’ll learn the rest quick:
- WordPress + an assortment of bolt-ons
- Data stuff: Clearbit. Spreadsheets are a serious friend of yours
- The obvious ones: Monday, Jira, Zapier, all the Google things, Slack,
- Toying with/thinking & dreaming about: company-wide CRM, social media management, Drift
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience specifically with marketing operations—tools, analysis, etc
- Experience with marketing automation tools, WordPress, and at least some of the things mentioned in the tools section of this job description
- Experience with Salesforce and working with Salesforce developer teams. You know exactly what sort of reports, dashboards and processes need to be built in SFDC to show marketing ROI to the C-Level. Being a certified Admin is not required, but will earn you bonus points!
- Bonus points for sales ops experience
- Analytics skills and a strong interest in analytics. You don’t need to be a wizard, but we are looking for a solid base and experience with Google Sheets, Analytics, and tool-specific analytics
- Ability to go beyond today and help us architect the tools, processes, and systems necessary to run the marketing team at a bigger scale
- Experience with, or interest in, content marketing & SEO
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to do all of this in a startup-like environment
- Serious attention to detail. We move fast, but try not to break things. And, increasing velocity of marketing output like tests is an important KPI.
- Cool or unexpected skills we haven’t mentioned? Let’s hear them.
The world’s leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels—including TV, programmatic and social—across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV— including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee’s platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unify. Optimize. Grow.