Head Of Paid Media
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Head Of Paid Media oversees the overall operations of the paid media team at Hey Digital and is a vital part of our senior leadership team. You’ll be expected to build, lead and develop a world-class business unit from the ground up whilst working strategically alongside other department heads.
Your time will be split between the following:
- Overseeing and managing a variety of projects under the paid media department.
- Recruiting, building, and developing teams of talented paid media professionals through setting standards for hiring and OKRs for every member of the team.
- Driving thought leadership by remaining ahead of the curve with industry trends and changes.
- Working closely with the Hey Digital leadership team to make recommendations on strategy and structure to continue driving agency growth
What You Need
Although you’ll no longer be managing advertising accounts it is extremely important that you have deep expertise managing campaigns across both paid search and paid social at a variety of budget levels.
The ideal person for this role would be someone who has:
- Experience in leadership or managerial positions.
- Experience within the SaaS or B2B tech verticals and a thorough understanding of how marketing works in these industries.
- Successfully built and scaled a paid media team within an agency.
- Skills and experience with software such as Optymzr, Tableau, Data Studio, BigQuery and other data visualization, reporting, attribution and paid media tools.
- A passion for process building and automation.
Who You Are
You love structure. You’re the kind of person who builds a process for everything. You’re committed to your own personal growth and you’d often describe yourself as someone who has a growth mindset.
You work hard but in a smart way. You know that grinding out 12-hour workdays without taking care of yourself just isn’t sustainable. The thought of working with a diverse team and clients from all corners of the globe excites you and you’d love to be part of the foundational team at a young company that really cares about their employees.
About Hey Digital
At Hey Digital our mission is to make 10 million people’s lives simpler and more enjoyable by helping them discover software products that improve their daily lives.
Our aim is to become the number one SaaS specific paid marketing agency in the world and to have a ton of fun whilst doing it!
We work with a range of VC backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world - helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
At the time of writing this, we’re a 100% remote team of 12 full-time team members with a couple of additional team members also supporting us on a part-time basis across 7 different time zones.
What We Bring To The Table
- We always have been and always will be a remote-first company so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- We have flexible hours because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- You’ll get 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- We want you to be comfortable where you work, whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space and budget for improving your home office.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll accommodate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to become the number one SaaS specific paid marketing agency in the world - employing a talented and diverse team from all corners of the...