Digital Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Digital Account Manager your role leads in client communications and supports the strategy and execution of the paid media team. This role requires great communication skills and knowledge of digital marketing as you’ll be leading and facilitating client meetings and other communication.
You’ll be expected to collaborate and troubleshoot with the paid media, operations and design teams effectively.
Your time will be split between the following:
- Leading client communications via shared slack channels and zoom meetings.
- Collaborating on strategy and coming up with experimental ideas alongside your team for a portfolio of clients.
- Identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities on client accounts to other services that Hey Digital offers.
- Documenting and building account management processes alongside our operations team.
What You Need
The ideal person for this role would be someone who has:
- Confidence when it comes to leading conversations, meetings and general day-to-day communication. It’s likely that you’d describe yourself as extroverted or someone that loves to talk.
- Previously worked within an agency and managed multiple clients at one time.
- Experience managing campaigns across both paid search and paid social at a variety of budget levels and a deep love for marketing.
- Experience within the SaaS or B2B tech verticals or at least an understanding of how marketing works in these industries.
- The ability to come up with creative and data-driven ideas to help our clients grow.
Who You Are
You love structure. You’re the kind of person who builds a process for everything. You’re committed to your own personal growth and you’d often describe yourself as someone who has a growth mindset.
Ideally, you’ll have experienced previously working in an agency and because of this, you’re great at managing your own time.
You work hard but in a smart way. You know that grinding out 12-hour workdays without taking care of yourself just isn’t sustainable. The thought of working with a diverse team and clients from all corners of the globe excites you and you’d love to be part of the foundational team at a young company that really cares about their employees.
About Hey Digital
At Hey Digital our mission is to make 10 million people’s lives simpler and more enjoyable by helping them discover software products that improve their daily lives.
Our aim is to become the number one SaaS specific paid marketing agency in the world and to have a ton of fun whilst doing it!
We work with a range of VC backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies from all over the world - helping them drive more trial signups, demo bookings, and closed-won revenue.
At the time of writing this, we’re a 100% remote team of 12 full-time team members with a couple of additional team members also supporting us on a part-time basis across 7 different time zones.
What We Bring To The Table
- We always have been and always will be a remote-first company so you’re able to work from whatever environment best suits you.
- We have flexible hours because we understand life happens.
- Joining the team now will provide plenty of room for growth and career progression for the right person.
- You’ll get 28 days of PTO, 15 paid holidays, and your birthday off every year.
- We want you to be comfortable where you work, whether this is your home office or at a co-working space. Within reason and budget, we will cover or contribute to a co-working space and budget for improving your home office.
- We value developing skills and continually learning. Interested in a specific book, course, or event? Let your team lead know and we’ll accommodate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to become the number one SaaS specific paid marketing agency in the world - employing a talented and diverse team from all corners of the...