Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Insider Intelligence is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to support the planning, management, and execution of high-impact ABM programs across prioritized and targeted account segments to drive new sales bookings and upsell/expansion opportunities.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be part of a growing Demand Generation team. You will work closely with cross-functional team members including content marketing, digital, and sales to bring ABM strategies to life through industry and account intelligence gathering, demand creation, sales enablement, and connecting internally with key account owners to scale customer acquisition within target segments.
The role will report to the VP of Demand Generation.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- A strong collaborator who enjoys working with a range of teams including marketing, content, sales, and product marketing.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized in managing multi-channel campaign deliverables and programs across various target verticals and personas.
- Someone who enjoys testing new things and has a passion for driving and scaling results through high-impact demand generation programs.
- Results-driven with the ability to quantify performance and optimize results by drawing insights from complex marketing data and communicating business outcomes regularly.
- An excellent communicator in working with key internal stakeholders and partners.
- Work with key marketing and sales stakeholders to build, develop, and execute best-in-class Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs (1:1, 1:Few, and 1:Many) leveraging multiple channels, such as events, webinars content syndication, digital ads, direct mail, and marketing automation
- Work with execution and analytics teams to ensure visibility into ABM campaign insights for ongoing measurement, analysis, and reporting on target account engagement, as well as day-to-day performance, testing, and optimization of campaign impact on pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced)
- Communicate regularly with Sales to ensure ongoing feedback loop for alignment on outbound to target account activity, collaboration, enablement, and that any “handed off” marketing sourced leads are being worked as agreed upon
- Work with our ABM vendor, 6Sense, to build and scale orchestrated plays that drive account engagement and conversion
- Become the subject matter expert for other team members on our ABM tech stack to manage inbound questions and inquiries.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a B2B ABM or enterprise demand generation role
- Proven track record with account-based marketing models (1:1, 1:few, or 1:many) and demonstrative ability to deliver measurable results in demand generation and pipeline creation
- Experience with digital acquisition channels, campaign attribution reporting, and account-level revenue analytics
- Proficient with marketing technology solutions including Marketing Automation (Marketo is a plus), Salesforce, and ABM technologies (6sense is a plus)
- Experience working with Sales to coordinate and implement ABM programs and employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement
We are looking for someone who is curious, proactive, and will challenge the team at every turn. This role is for someone who isn’t afraid to ask tough questions and will ensure the quality of our brand promise is never compromised.
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply online and tell us why you're a great addition to our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.