Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Demand Generation Manager
Are you interested in rolling up your sleeves and building the marketing engine from the ground up? Are you excited about the idea of joining a tech startup that supports the hottest brands in the direct-to-consumer space today? Are you passionate about marketing to marketers?
Who we are:
Rockerbox helps fuel the growth of leading DTC brands such as Rothy’s, Figs, Burton, and Tracksmith. By tracking all of their marketing activity and spend, and reconciling it against purchases, we provide a de-duplicated view of their marketing for the first time, eliminating waste so they can keep growing in the highly competitive e-commerce space. We are at the “scale” stage of our business, and we are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
Our company is values-driven, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. As a team, we are collaborative, transparent, and not afraid to admit when we’re wrong, and people who enjoy working with us are curious, eager to learn, and obsessed with solving problems.
What you’d be doing:
On a typical day, you can expect to:
- Develop a plan to launch creative integrated marketing campaigns that increases demand, captures engagement, and grows the marketing pipeline
- Build and lead execution of end-to-end programs across a variety of channels, including email, direct mail, webinars and events, and account-based marketing
- Track the performance of marketing campaigns focusing on opportunity conversion to source and influence new pipeline
- Continually analyze engagement metrics throughout the lead generation funnel and optimize campaign performance
- Work closely with the Sales team to accelerate existing opportunities by sharing key goals and metrics, and aligning on lead follow-up tactics
Who you are:
We’re looking for people who have:
- Career success delivering results with a metrics-driven mindset and excelling in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Proven record of supporting Sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce, or similar CRMs and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating your own content (e.g. landing page copy, email nurture sequences, direct mail brochures, slide decks, etc.)
- Background in driving demand and marketing in a B2B2C company
- Experience with early-stage and high-growth technology startups
Why you’d love us:
If you are looking for a low-ego tech startup where you can learn how to build and execute marketing campaigns and programs end-to-end, and join the company as we are accelerating to scale, Rockerbox is the place for you. You’ll gain deep experience in the rapidly growing DTC e-commerce ecosystem and support innovative, customer-centric brands as they take on established players. Not least, you’ll work alongside colleagues who support each other to continually improve and deliver exceptional value, in a collegial, helpful environment—we genuinely like each other as people, and work together to make good things happen for all of us.
Rockerbox is a remote-first, equal opportunity employer and we actively encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The single source of truth for digital brands