Director of Marketing, Solar
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
At EagleView, we transform the way our customers work by delivering property data with actionable insights in an ever-changing world. We are the industry leader and standard in aerial imagery and property data. With backing by Vista and Clearlake, we are continuing to grow revenue and expand. A critical part of that expansion plan is in the Solar Industry. With our own fleet of planes and proprietary camera systems, we capture aerial imagery of properties and then extract measurements and solar values. This ensures an efficient solar design and system optimized to capture more solar power. We’re searching for a Director of Marketing to lead marketing efforts for our Solar business, reporting to our VP of Marketing of the Construction & Utilities BU. You will be responsible for developing a cohesive marketing strategy across growth marketing, product marketing with elements of brand marketing to help drive acquisition, engagement, preference and loyalty. Partnering and managing cross-functional teams, you will work closely with content, CRM, product, customer success and other team members within Solar to ensure all marketing is insight-driven, inspiring, and results-focused. As a part of our team, you will have a meaningful opportunity to expand on our mission on the solar team to build cutting edge technology delivering comprehensive property insights to accelerate your project completion timeline when you need it, ultimately improving outcomes for businesses and The Earth. Solar is in startup mode within a growth-stage company and how we operate shifts rapidly. Like us, you continuously test and iterate and understand what it’s like to work in environments where change is constant.
• Design and lead growth strategy working with owners of owned and paid media channels to grow new user acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention in a scalable and efficient way
• Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation that helps increase market share, fuels adoption and ensures a uniform and inspiring experience across channels (both in and out of product).
• Working with the Sales team, collaborate and experiment to create and capture demand that closes higher quality and quantity deals.
• In collaboration with Content, PR, and Field Marketing, build thought leadership position connecting EagleView Solar with innovation, data expertise, and process efficiency
• Define and mobilize the marketing strategy behind the Solar team mission
• Assess the market, research, identify and leverages desires and trends of Solar owners and operators across all markets for engagement as well as branding opportunities
• Be the voice of the customer to guide the Marketing, content and product organization, sharing brand data and insights
• Manage other Marketing teams cross-functionally to deliver campaigns and programs that deliver on business goals; also drive alignment with Product, Customer Service, Finance, etc.
• Move with speed and agility to keep pace with a fast-moving and fast-growing business; be able to try new things and learn quickly Experience
Skills & Requirements
• 8+ years growth marketing or product marketing strategy experience - additional experience in leading brand strategy high preferred. 5+ years of B2B marketing including enterprise and mid-market
• You’re well-versed in leading large cross-functional, collaborative teams as well as directly managing small teams. You’re an exceptionally strong collaborator that brings groups together to make impact
• You're quantitative by nature; make decisions supported by data, insights and metrics to empower brand strategy, test and measure to build compelling marketing programs that achieve measurable value
• Your're resourceful, forward in thinking, drawn to building off of ambiguous and unsolved problems and have an "own the outcome" mindset. While familiar working in a startup, scrappy environment, capable of navigating more mature corporate business processes
• Like our customer, you are always learning. You read marketing newsletters and/or listen to marketing podcasts to give you ideas that you can translate to your business.
• You have a lot of exposure to influencing and partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders, able to partner with deeply technical as well as operational, business-minded leaders EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EEO / AA Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Property insights for smarter planning, building, and efficiency.