Paid Campaign Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Wiley, Invesco, and the Emmys.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 175 employees. We’re a global team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the USA; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your New Team
Your new team is a motivated, collaborative, and innovative bunch. They’re designers, brand managers, content managers, and everyone who’s involved in the creative space – a group from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Outside of work they're parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies, and so much more.
You’ll own campaigns – from conception to implementation – on our Paid Search and Paid Social channels that’ll drive pipeline growth. Working cross functionally with the Field Marketers, Copy writers, and the rest of the Creative team, you’ll ensure our messaging and visuals are consistent, compelling, and relevant to end users in different regions. By launching A/B tests on ad copy, landing pages, and more as well as conducting keyword research, you’ll support Frontify’s marketing efforts with your data-driven, actionable insights.
- Remote work is possible if: You’re located in Europe and hold a valid working permit for the country you live in.
- You have 3+ years of hands-on campaign management experiences – ideally in the B2B SaaS space.
- You know your way around Google Ads, Display, Bing, Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, and potentially Twitter as well as Quora.
- You’ve run retargeting campaigns in the past and have successfully managed audiences.
- You can create compelling ad copy in German and English.
- You’re comfortable working with data to create actionable insights from your campaign performance.
- You’ve successfully managed, allocated, and optimized a five-figure budget before to support your team’s objectives.
- You have experience with third-party landing platforms (such as Unbounce) and understand the benefits and drawbacks of leveraging such platforms.
Frontify is more than a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to build a collective future. It’s a vibrant, united community that’ll support you as you strike out on your journey. Our office is pretty great (we can’t wait to show you), although, it’s our culture of innovation, learning, freedom, and happiness that we can’t wait to share with you. Our word only counts for so much – start the conversation.
- Send us your CV and some nice words: We’ll get back to you within a week.
- Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
- Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team, discuss the role, potentially showcase your skills, and get a feel for the great time that’s awaiting you.
- Virtual Half-a-Day: Meet people from all over Frontify, prepare a task, and really get a feel for our culture.
- Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.
Your application has been successfully submitted.