Senior Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 175 employees. We’re a global team – with our headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland; a growing team in the USA; and colleagues working remotely from all over Europe. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your New Team
Your new team is a motivated, collaborative, and innovative bunch. They’re designers, brand managers, content managers, and everyone who’s involved in the creative space – a group from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Outside of work, they're parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies, and so much more.
You’ll create the content marketing programs that bring Frontify to the world. Whether it’s sales documentation, product videos, website copy, or blog posts, your words will let Frontify stand out as the home for all brands and drive the sales cycle. You’ll educate internal and external stakeholders on the product, its features, and its benefits, together with the product team. And by doing market and competitor research, you’ll reinforce Frontify’s uniqueness.
- You have 4+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience – with at least some experience working on SaaS products.
- You enjoy marketing a product by helping its users have a better understanding of it and what it can offer.
- Your written and verbal skills are excellent, and you’re able to successfully sell your ideas through creative and innovative presentations.
- You have a proven track record of executing successful product launches with your exceptional project management skills.
- You enjoy working cross functionally to bring products to life across different teams and departments.
- You know how to use analytics and metrics to shape your content.
- You can produce stunning work under time constraints with your ability to independently prioritize tasks and motivate yourself and others.
- Your friends would describe you as driven, honest, and creative.
- Your English written and verbal skills are excellent – any other languages would be a plus.
- Remote is a possibility for this position if: You’re experienced in working remotely and located in Europe for time zone reasons.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for personal development. We’re a community, one that’ll support you while you strike out on your Frontify journey and make this role your own. Our office is pretty great – we can't wait to show you somewhere down the line – but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation.
- Send us your CV and some nice words: We’ll get back to you within a week.
- Virtual call with the Recruiter: You’ll meet the Employee Success team (our fancy name for HR) to discuss Frontify, the role, and you – your passions, your skills, you.
- Virtually meet the team: You’ll meet your new team, discuss the role, potentially showcase your skills, and get a feel for the great time that’s awaiting you.
- Virtual Half-a-Day: Meet people from all over Frontify, prepare a task, and really get a feel for our culture.
- Join us: If all goes well, you’ll join Frontify’s journey soon.
Your application has been successfully submitted.