Head of Content / Content Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hello! We’re doubling revenue this year and I’m looking for a Content and SEO lead (and second full time member) to join the TokyWoky marketing team.
- Come lead TokyWoky’s content and SEO efforts 🙌
- Work remotely (Europe, UK, US), or from our office in Paris (France)
- We’re building a unique product with loads of expertise and best practices to share
- We’re a French company with a global customer base (US, UK, Nordics, Benelux Germany…)
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage all content to drive leads for our sales team
- Write up helpful and expert content for customers, prospects and partners
- Improve our search ranking with SEO optimized articles
- Co-write use cases, social media posts, email campaigns, newsletter…
- Draft promotional copy for all new content (for social media and email marketing)
- Set up a high-level content plan, brand voice guidelines, content performance report etc.
- English native or fluent
- 2-3 years minimum of content or inbound experience in SaaS/RetailTech
- Your writing truly stands out. It’s to the point and awesome to read.
- You really know your SEO
- Fluency in French is a bonus
- Experience in creating multimedia content is another plus (audio, video…)
What success looks like:
- We double the # of leads we get from content marketing
- We create a system that lets us publish more frequent and better content
- We keep getting awesome feedback from both clients and partners about our content
- You get us on the first page of Google for strategic search queries (you'll be supported by an SEO agency)
- Send your CV and examples of your writing
- Discovery call with our Head of Marketing
- Interview and case study
- Culture-fit interview with part of the team and co-founders of TokyWoky
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Go from website to community