This job is no longer accepting applications.
Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we’re obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious sales coordinator who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
You will lead the execution of managing our sales pipeline, coordinating meetings for the sales staff and assisting with proposal development.
- Assist sales staff with the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation/close
- Assist in qualifying incoming leads and helping to manage call scheduling with prospects
- Manage the creation and execution of sales materials and proposal presentations
- Dig in and be hands on in learning our services & products
- Manage the internal CRM data management system and maintain updated sales records and prospect status
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure prospects get timely, conducive information surrounding our offerings
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in regular sales meetings
- Prospect and engage with potential clients through Foundation’s social channels
- Analyze newsletter engagement data and present new client opportunities for the agency
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- 1+ years of experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals preferably in a SaaS or agency setting
- Working knowledge of CRM systems such as Hubspot considered an asset
- Experience preparing presentation decks within G Suite preferred
- Eager to learn with a growth mindset
- Strong communication and persuading skills as well as customer service oriented
- High energy & curious by nature
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Experience with Slack, Trello, and Zoom preferred
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- We're a remote team, so it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We create content that shapes culture.