Content Marketing Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you love thinking about how content can be used to inspire action?
Do you love learning about new industries and emerging technologies?
Do you love collaborating with others to create content that generates measurable results?
Do you love all things digital - ranging from SEO and PPC, to content marketing and social?
If so, you might fit right in with the team at Foundation.
Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we’re obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
You will be creating content (and the research to support our partners and existing brands). From blog posts and social media updates to email campaigns and creative ideas - you will be able to contribute to it all. You will be responsible for understanding our clients' business objectives and everything possible about their customers. Once you have a pulse on that you will map out a customer’s inbound marketing journey considering all relevant content tactics. You will make recommendations for content creation and distribution that pull the right levers to allow our clients to meet or exceed their business goals. Tasks will include:
- Leading quantitative and qualitative research
- Leading client discovery sessions and ensuring the information other team members need is collected
- Managing multiple relationships (writers, clients, strategists, designers) and project deliverables all at the same time
- Creating content marketing personas and journey maps
- Building strategies for B2B & SaaS companies
- Preparing and presenting recommendations to clients
- Mapping out email campaign workflows
- Thought leadership and events planning
- Positioning digital public relations stories for major publications
- Overseeing the execution and in some cases contributing to it
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Strong knowledge of research methodologies
- Experience in positioning and supporting the execution of content briefs, social content distribution, digital public relations, email workflows and events outreach
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Social media & digital-savvy (Dream in pixels? Awesome.)
- Working knowledge of SEO and paid media
- Copywriting or blogging experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- We're a remote team - it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail (i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills)
- High energy with a growth-mindset and curious nature
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form productive working relationships
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We create content that shapes culture.