Channel Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The channel marketing manager is responsible for managing key relationships, programs, and support for our global channel partners (distributors, resellers, VARs) in the marketing and selling of Industrial Scientific products and solutions to increase regional brand awareness, grow revenue, and gain share. This role will work closely with the commercial leadership team to execute a vision, strategy, and plan for growing our business and better serving customers through a world-class channel marketing program. This critical role for Industrial Scientific reports to the vice president, global marketing. The role can be based remotely within the United States with willingness to work in eastern time zone hours (GMT-5) and travel to Pittsburgh, PA as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Channel Marketing Plans to Achieve Revenue Goals
- Maintain understanding of key distribution partners’ strategic objectives and work with account managers and sales leadership to support and influence
- Work with channel sales managers and partners to develop and execute joint marketing programs based on market trends and competitors
- Manage effective programmatic allocation of Market Development Funds (MDF) to maximize ROI
- Monitor, update, and support company presence in partner co-branding, tradeshows/events, speaking engagements, newsletters, website, internal portals, and social media
- Partner Onboarding / Enablement
- Create and manage marketing onboarding packages and processes for new channel partners
- Manage marketing content in global partner portal, assisting partners with co-branded materials, images, and targeted sales tools
- Coordinate with product management, channel sales team, sales operations, and global marketing team on new product market introduction, training, and promotions focused on enabling partner sales team
- Develop partner presentations and selling aids
- Ensure partners adhere to company branding and marketing standards
- Channel Development & Communications
- Build and maintain strong relationships with channel partners’ marketing and product management teams
- Maintain database of key channel contacts and coordinate effective partner communication programs, newsletters, and content
- Assist with executive level business reviews and briefings with key global channel partners
- Maintain comprehensive partner marketing calendar which includes events, promotions, tradeshows, and conferences
- Attend applicable partner meetings, trainings, and industry conferences
- Program Management & Reporting
- Identify and manage key program performance indicators and provide regular reporting of activities and results to commercial leadership team
- Track and analyze MDF investments and results by program type, partner, region, vertical industries, and product categories
- Create detailed plan and budget for all channel-related marketing activities with clear definition of responsibilities
• Required 3-5 years of experience in channel/partner marketing management including market development fund (MDF) programs
• Results-oriented with demonstrated impact on revenue growth
• Excellent verbal and written communications with ability to create effective marketing content
• Willing to travel 15-20% including international
• Past involvement and experience in partner portal and CRM systems
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
• Master's of Business Administration(MBA)
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability and visibility to do just that.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
Fortive (www.fortive.com NYSE: FTV) is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenue, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
The people at Industrial Scientific are committed to ending death on the job by the year 2050, and we need more help. We hire smart, motivated people, give them world-class tools in a supportive environment, and we let them do their job. Our team is highly engaged, creates quality solutions and delivers outstanding customer service. Our leaders understand the critical elements of breakthrough performance: bringing out the best in people; creating a climate of trust, openness and high performance; fostering candor; and treating people fairly and with dignity.
"The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Fortive Company. Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation."
Your application has been successfully submitted.