Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We Do
Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
As we grow out our go-to-market strategy, we’re adding a Senior Manager, Performance Marketing to build and scale a best-in-class paid acquisition engine.
What You'll Do
- Build our paid acquisition engine from the ground up by leveraging internal and external agency resources
- Plan and execute paid marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, running experiments to optimize performance
- Work in concert with the broader marketing team to craft a comprehensive lead generation strategy, including sales handoff and CRM processes
- Create performance dashboards that track key metrics across all your efforts
- Oversee a complex marketing budget and build a financial plan for the future
What We're Looking For
- 6+ years of progressive demand generation or performance marketing experience in high growth environments
- Experience with managing paid acquisition channels like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc. with six figure monthly budgets
- Highly analytical mindset and attention to key metrics (LTV, CAC, pipeline conversions)
- Experience with marketing software tools including Marketo, Madkudu, Leandata, ChiliPiper, Google Analytics, and Looker
- Ability to structure experiments to learn quickly and continuously test to optimize performance
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
You’ll Really Stand Out if
- Experience with outside-the-box performance marketing strategies
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with B2B SaaS models targeting SMB customers
- Love blitz growth environments
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dandy was created with one goal in mind: to modernize the dental lab process.