Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We Do
Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
What You'll Do
- Lead development and execution of a holistic content strategy to improve our thought leadership, business results, and presence in the dental industry.
- Create exceptional content through developing content including (but not limited to): e-books, blog posts, interactive experiences, case studies, KOL interviews, infographics, and [enter your innovative ideas here].
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with Dandy’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, and well-polished copy.
- Collaborating with designers, developers, and other content creators to envision and build new content formats.
- Drive real business results by synthesizing data to inform content strategy and understand how content is performing which drives actual pipeline for sales efforts.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and customer challenges to create the most effective content
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar for Dandy.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing at B2B high growth tech company
- Overall track record of professional success growing a content marketing strategy that generates revenue
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with staff, colleagues, and third parties
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
You’ll Really Stand Out if
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with B2B SaaS motions targeting SMB customers
- Experience thriving in blitz growth environments
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Dandy was created with one goal in mind: to modernize the dental lab process.